- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented First Floor Apartment Within The Over 55s Development Cabin Hill Mews
- Bright And Spacious Lounge with Mock Fireplace
- Attractive Kitchen With Range of Integrated Appliances
- Economy Seven Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Two Good Size Bedrooms, One With Range Of Built In Robes
- Modern White Shower Room With Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Communal Gardens In Lawn And Allocated Parking Space
- Much Sought After Exclusive Development Close to Stormont Park
An excellent, well presented, first floor apartment within the exclusive Cabin Hill Mews located just off the Upper Newtownards Road. This over 55's development will appeal to those wishing to downsize to a quiet area, yet still have the convenience to the villages of Ballyhackamore and Belmont, Belfast City Centre, Stormont and the Ulster Hospital. Accessed via your own front door and comprising spacious lounge with bay window, fully fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances, two good size bedrooms and luxury shower room. Other benefits include double glazed windows, economy 7 heating, communal rear garden in lawn and a designated parking area. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tile flooring.
- Staircase To:
- First Floor
- Double built in wardrobe and hotpress.
- Lounge 17'8 x 14'4 (5.38m x 4.37m)
- (into bay).
- Kitchen 12'7 x 7'0 (3.84m x 2.13m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units, wood effect laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in split level oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated under counter fridge, integrated under counter freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 11'8 x 10'3 (3.56m x 3.12m)
- Range of built in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 7'8 (3.38m x 2.34m)
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled walls, shower door, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tile flooring.
- Communal rear garden in lawn and designated parking area.
- Additional Information
- Management charges approximately £60/month.
Rates approximately £920/year.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »