- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms, Master En-Suite
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Downstairs W/C & Utility
- White Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower
- Oil Heating/Double Glazing
- Double Driveway To Integral Garage
- Enclosed South Westerly Rear Garden
Burnview is a small exclusive development off the Manse Road in Carryduff, only a few minutes walk to the Saintfield Road, this property provides easy access to the main arterial routes to Carryduff, Lisburn, Belfast and the Cairnshill Park & Ride, together with leading schools both primary and post primary. Internally this home benefits from spacious well proportioned accommodation comprising four good sized bedrooms, master with en suite, study landing, three reception rooms, fitted kitchen with casual dining area, utility room and white bathroom suite with separate shower on first floor. In addition there is a double driveway with ample parking leading to an integral garage, oil fired central heating and double glazing. To the rear the property also benefits from an enclosed rear garden and patio area that benefits from superb views and captures the afternoon and evening sun.
- Hardwood front door to entrance hall. Oak flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c Sink unit.
- Lounge 17'8 x 12'7 (5.38m x 3.84m)
- Wall mounted gas fire. Oak flooring Double glazed sliding doors to garden/patio area. Great views.
- Dining Room 12'8 x 9'8 (3.86m x 2.95m)
- Family Room 11'5 x 10'1 (3.48m x 3.07m)
- Kitchen / Dining 13'3 x 11'9 (4.04m x 3.58m)
- Full range of high and low level units, marble effect work surfaces, built in 4 ring electric hob, overhead extractor fan, double oven and microwave above, l sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dish-washer and larder fridge .
Spot-lights. Great views.
- Utility Room 9'7 x 5'9 (2.92m x 1.75m)
- Full range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Access to integral garage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'5 x 12'9 (4.39m x 3.89m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Bedroom Two 11'0 x 9'5 (3.35m x 2.87m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 10'2 x 9'0 (3.10m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom Four 13'4 x 7'8 (4.06m x 2.34m)
- Contemporary White Bathroom
- Comprising free standing oval bath with mixer taps and hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c
Separate shower cubicle with shower unit power shower with body jet. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floored. Spot-lights.
- Access to the roof-space. Hot-press. Shelving area.
- Outside Front
- Gardens laid lawns. Driveway leading to Integral garage.
- Integral Garage 17'0 x 10'0 (5.18m x 3.05m)
- Up and over door/ Light and power.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear gardens. Block paved patio. Pvc oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »