- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Residence on Corner Site Built Circa 1926
- Dining Hall with Feature Wooden Carved Fireplace
- Drawing Room with Oak Wood Floor and Separate Living Room
- Cloakroom and Separate WC
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- Utility Room
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite and Large Walk-in Dressing Room
- Bathroom Suite and Separate WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating\uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking and Integral Garage
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens Incorporating Good Sized Side Lawns with Mature Hedging and Beds, Timber Patio Area
- Excellent Location Just off the Malone Road, close to Many Local Amenities into City Centre
Additional InformationVIEWINGS ARE ON HOLD UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT LOCKDOWN HAS FINISHED PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] AND I WILL CALL YOU TO ARRANGE APPOINTMENTS AS SOON AS WE CAN
An attractive detached residence built circa 1926, situated in a prime location in one of South Belfast's most popular parks. Although requiring modernisation, there are many original features including, carved wooden fireplaces and corniced ceilings all complimented by the beautifully landscaped mature and secluded gardens in lawns with mature hedging, bushes and raised patio area.
The property is ideally situated in close proximity to leading primary and secondary schools, bus routes, Malone and Dunmurry Golf Clubs and the thriving Lisburn Road and Stranmillis Village.
Early viewing is recommended to appreciate this family home.
- Hardwood front door with glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original Terrazzo floor, hardwood door and glazing to . . .
- DINING HALL:
- Feature wooden carved fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, feature wooden panelled walls.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, separate low flush wc.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.05m x 5.49m (19' 10" x 18' 3")
(into bay) Feature carved wooden fireplace with dog grate and granite hearth, oak floor, bay window, low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.21m x 4.22m (17' 1" x 13' 10")
(at widest points) Low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling, sliding patio door to South facing timber deck.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA:
- 5.21m x 3.86m (17' 1" x 12' 8")
(at widest points) Maple range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit , integrated AEG oven, integrated AEG hob, Bosch stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.41m x 2.16m (7' 11" x 7' 11")
Units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, door to garage, cupboard, oil fired boiler, door to rear, feature window.
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 2")
Built-in desk and storage.
- Linen cupboard, hotpress with shelving and copper cylinder with immersion heater, access to partially floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.46m x 4.19m (17' 11" x 13' 9")
Large walk-in dressing room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlight, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.03m x 4.19m (16' 6" x 13' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.24m x 3.3m (13' 11" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.84m x 4.19m (19' 2" x 13' 9")
(at widest points)
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.53m x 3.12m (11' 7" x 10' 3")
(at widest points) Tongue and groove walls (currently covered), single glazing (windows don't open).
- Panelled bath with hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity unit, tiled wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc.
- Beautiful surrounding gardens which have been landscaped to provide nice screening in hedges and trees, lawns and timber patio area.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.59m x 3.56m (18' 4" x 11' 8")
Up and over door, power and light.
Coming out of town on the Malone Road turn left onto the Stranmillis Road, then right at the traffic lights into Broomhill Park and number 14 is on the corner on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »