- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs WC
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- UPVC double glazed sliding sash windows
- Oil fired heating
- Alarm system
- Enclosed rear garden with private parking
Additional InformationAn impressive three storey red brick town house located in the much admired and award winning Breton development.
The property extends to approximately 1,245 sq ft and consists of a relaxed lounge, excellent fitted kitchen with dining area, three double bedrooms, ensuite shower room and ground floor WC.
Outside is a neat front garden and beautifully planted enclosed rear garden with off street parking.
Breton is located minutes drive from Lisburn City Centre and leading schools. For those commuting Belfast City Centre is less than 8 miles away.
Competitively priced, view soon to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood glazed entrance door. Leaded fan light. Understairs storage cupboard. Tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls.
- 4.397m x 3.269m (14' 5" x 10' 9")
(at widest point) Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.621m x 2.969m (18' 5" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Beko stainless steel gas hob and electric under oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. UPVC double glazed french doors to rear garden.
- Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.463m x 2.967m (11' 4" x 9' 9")
Built in cupboard. Range of mirrored sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.473m x 3.209m (11' 5" x 10' 6")
Built in cupboard.
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Thermostatically controlled shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.222m x 4.511m (20' 5" x 14' 10")
(at widest point) Double built in wardrobe. Velux window.
- White suite. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Velux window. Extractor fan.
- Front garden in lawn. Completely enclosed rear garden with artifical grass, raised beds, brick paved patio and parking area with double entrance gates. Oil tank. Oil fired boiler. Outside light and tap.
Breton Hall is situated off Boomers Way
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »