- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended & Modernised Mid Town Terrace
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge with Folding Doors to:
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Contemporary First Floor Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Window Frames
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Excellent Rental Potential
- Easy Walking Distance to Tesco & Public Transport
Additional InformationThoughtfully extended in recent past years, this beautifully presented mid town terrace now benefits from an impressive spacious open plan kitchen with ample dining space. The contemporary shower room is also now preferably located upstairs on the first floor.
The well maintained accommodation will be of immediate appeal to many first time buyers seeking an affordable starter home within this most popoular of localities. Landlords should also be interested as convenience Tesco's and public transport will always prove popular with potential future tenants.
Immediate internal inspection comes highly recommended as recent similar sales have been snapped up in no time.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to:
- 3.99m x 3.84m (13' 1" x 12' 7")
Modern grey laminate timber effect flooring, double panelled radiator, understair storage cupboard, folding doors to:
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.74m x 3.68m (18' 10" x 12' 1")
Extensive range of 'Shaker Style' high & low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel underbench oven, 4 ring gas hob with concealed extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, recessed low voltage spotlighting, large 'Velux' window, 'Worcester' wall mounted gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, Upvc double glazed glass panelled door to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 2.41m (12' 8" x 7' 11")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.84m (13' 0" x 9' 4")
Single panelled radiator, recessed low voltage spotlighting, built in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle containing thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c.,single panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Enclosed yard to rear, outside light, bin access to alleyway.
From Castlereagh Road turn into Wayland Street, then second left into Brenda Street.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
62nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »