- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Substantial Townhouse Property Within A Convenient And Popular Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Period Style Entrance Door And Laminated Timber Floor / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite / Utility Room
- Spacious Lounge With Decorative Wooden Fireplace And Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances And Patio Doors
- Optional Three Or Four Bedroom Layout
- Master Bedroom With Shower Room En Suite
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden
- Tarmac Driveway And Period Style Steps With Railings To Front
- Integral Garage With Roller Shutter Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Early Viewing Is Strongly Recommended
A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Substantial Townhouse Property Within A Convenient And Popular Residential Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Panelled entrance door with fanlight window. Laminated timber floor.
Lower Ground: Access to integral garage
- BEDROOM (4) OR FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.45m x 3.38m (11' 4" x 11' 1")
- Low flush suite. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.26m x 2.01m (7' 5" x 6' 7")
Wood grain effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink units with mixer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 6.02m x 3.35m (19' 9" x 11' 0")
Decorative fireplace with multi fuel burning stove. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 5.56m x 3.74m (18' 3" x 12' 3")
Range of high and low level units. Solid oak work surfaces. Rangemaster oven and gas hob. Rangemaster extractor hood in black stainless steel canopy. Belfast sink with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated microwave, Integrated wine cooler. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed double doors to Rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.73m x 3.36m (15' 6" x 11' 0")
Measurements taken to widest points. Built in storage.
- SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. PVC panelled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.92m x 2.84m (12' 10" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.77m x 2.52m (12' 4" x 8' 3")
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with centre mount mixer tap. Aqulisa electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Separate hotpress on landing.
- Enclosed and South facing rear garden laid in paving. Gravel set area. Raised flower bed with shrubbery. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Tarmac driveway to front. Period style steps with railings leading to front door,
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.72m x 3.25m (18' 9" x 10' 8")
Roller door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Banbridge Road turn into Bishopshill. Number 14 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »