- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Chalet Villa
- 4 Bedrooms/ 3 Reception Rooms
- Highly Regarded Established Location
- Luxury Contemporary Kitchen/ Dining Aspect
- Luxury Modern Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage With Parking Forecourt
- Private Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Natural Gas Central Heating
Positioned within a highly regarded established residential development. This spacious 4 bedroom detached chalet villa enjoys a flexible living layout incorporating 3 receptions, luxury modern kitchen with dining aspect and modern four piece family bathroom with freestanding bath. With a high level of demand anticipated an early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Golden oak PVC double glazed front door with double glazed side screens into:-
- SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- FURNISHED MODERN CLOAKROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap.
- LOUNGE 5.59m x 3.66m (18'4" x 12'0")
- Feature modern wall mounted recessed gas fire. Quality laminate flooring. Coved ceiling.
- DINING ROOM 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")
- Tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.01m x 3.40m (13'2" x 11'2")
- Quality exposed hardwood flooring. Sliding double glazed patio doors to garden and patio.
- LUXURY KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 4.72m x 3.23m (15'6" x 10'7")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted gloss units with contrasting work surfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mono block tap. Integrated fridge freezer and dish washer. Space for freestanding Range style cooker. Overhead extractor fan with stainless steel canopy and glass hood. Tiled floor. Service door into integral garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to floored roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 3.96m (13'0" x 13'0")
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x 3.66m (12'8" x 12'0")
- BEDROOM 3 4.27m x 2.64m (14'0" x 8'8")
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM 4 4.27m x 2.90m (14'0" x 9'6")
- Velux window.
- LUXURY FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising freestanding bath with shower attachment, quarter rounded shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap and button flush w.c. Tiled floor. Velux window.
- Private parking forecourt to front with ample parking.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 7.32m x 3.05m (24'0" x 10'0")
- With roller shutter door. Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine.
Neat garden to front in lawn.
Private enclosed garden to rear in lawn.
Screened by perimeter fence. Paved patio area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »