- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently constructed semi detached villa
- 4 bedrooms - 1 + reception room
- White cotton classic wood painted kitchen with built in oven, hob, fridge/ freezer and dishwasher
- Deluxe white bathroom suite - tiled walls and floor
- Ensuite off master bedroom
- Oak internal doors to ground floor
- PVC double glazed windows and french doors
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Enclosed garden to rear
Additional InformationAn outstanding semi detached villa occupying a prime site in this highly sought after development minutes from Belfast city centre. The property offers bright generously appointed family accommodation with views of Cavehil and Belfast Lough from the first floor. Early viewing is an absolute must to appreciate this immaculate home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator.
- 5.28m x 4.09m (17' 4" x 13' 5")
Attractive oak fireplace with granite inset and hearth, polished oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage with electric light.
(electric fire negotiable)
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 5.13m x 3.63m (16' 10" x 11' 11")
Franke basin 1/2 sink unit, mixer taps, granite drainer, white cotton classic solid wood painted high and low level units, granite worktop with matching upstands, granite window sill, built in Bosch under oven, Bosch 4 ring gas hob, Bosch extractor fan, integrated fridge/ freezer, integrated Hotpoint dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, strip lighting, recessed spotlights, PVC french doors to garden.
- Polished maple woodstirp floor, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1) L-Shape
- 4.47m x 3.96m (14' 8" x 13' 0")
Polished maple woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, view of Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, polished maple woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.12m x 3.02m (10' 3" x 9' 11")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, built in sliderobes, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.54m x 1.91m (8' 4" x 6' 3")
Polished maple woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- Polished oak woodstrip floor.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 4.27m x 4.06m (14' 0" x 13' 4")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, 3 Fakro rooflights, under eaves storage, panelled radiator, recessed spotlights.
- Brick paved driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Paved patio area to rear. Tap and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »