- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Townhouse
- Three Excellent Bedrooms (Master With En-suite Shower Room)
- Comfortable Lounge With Feature Gas Fire
- Large Kitchen With Dining
- Enclosed South Facing Garden To Rear & Driveway
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Beautifully Presented By Its Current Owner
This beautiful townhouse offers spacious living accommodation over three floors. Internally the property offers adaptable accommodation and comprises, on the first floor spacious lounge with feature gas fire and kitchen with range of integrated appliances open plan to dining area. On the second floor master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom and luxury bathroom suite. On the ground floor there is a, utility, bedroom three and shower room. Belvedere Manor is located in an exceptional setting in one of Belfast's most sought after addresses between the Malone & Lisburn Roads. Number 14 has the advantage of a private, easily maintained south facing garden to rear in lawn & paved driveway to front. Ideal for a range of buyers including the young professional seeking city convenience, those downsizing whilst wanting to stay within a safe and secure environment or young families wanting into the area due to leading schools, we encourage early viewing.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Recessed spotlighting.
- LOUNGE 21'0 x 12'2 (6.40m x 3.71m)
- Feature gas fire with marble surround, solid wood floor and bay window.
- KITCHEN 16'2 x 14'9 (4.93m x 4.50m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, granite worktops,1.5 stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, built in oven with 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls and wood flooring.
- DINING AREA
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 16'1 x 12'10 (4.90m x 3.91m)
- Excellent range of built in robes. Wood flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Enclosed shower with electric shower, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 11'8 x 9'7 (3.56m x 2.92m)
- Laminate flooring.
- BATHROOM 9'2 x 5'11 (2.79m x 1.80m)
- White bathroom suite comprising panel bath with shower over, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to floored roof space.
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- BEDROOM THREE 16'1 x 9'9 (4.90m x 2.97m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- UTILITY ROOM
- SHOWER ROOM
- Enclosed shower, low flush W.C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 19'7 x 11'4 (5.97m x 3.45m)
- Up and over door.
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with patio area. Parking to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »