14 Belvedere Heights,
Burren, Newry, BT34 3XZ
4 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Shooter Property Services (Newry)
Last listed at Offers over £245,000
- Oil Fired Central Heating - 3 Zone
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Luxury Integrated Kitchen
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Alarm System Fitted
- Fibre To The Premises
- Oak Internal Doors
- Carpets, Blinds and Rails Included
- Close to Village and Primary School
- Plus A Host Of Other Features
STUNNING 4 BED DETACHED IN THE HEART OF BURREN
This luxury one reception, four bedroom detached dwelling, over three levels, is situated in this relatively new development, close to the village centre, primary school and recreational amenities.
The property is presented in excellent decorative order, internally finished to a high standard, boasting all those features expected of modern day living. It also enjoys the benefit of large rear gardens offering beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door with triple lock system. Ceramic tiled floor and recessed ceiling lights. Understairs store.
- Downstairs W.C. 5' 11'' x 4' 11'' (1.81m x 1.51m)
- Toilet and wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor and wall mounted framed mirror. Extractor fan.
- Lounge 15' 4'' x 11' 2'' (4.67m x 3.4m)
- Featured wood burning stove with granite hearth. Laminate floor and television point.
- Kitchen / Diner 16' 5'' x 12' 6'' (5.0m x 3.8m)
- Extensive range of high and low level shaker style kitchen units with Butcher Block worktops. Belling double oven with induction hob, grill and storage unit. American style fridge-freezer and built in dishwasher. Recessed ceiling lights, ceramic tiled floor and television point. Dining area with tri-fold PVC double glazed doors. Larder off with fitted shelving.
- Utility Room 5' 3'' x 7' 3'' (1.61m x 2.21m)
- Range of fitted units with space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Hotpress off.
- Bathroom 1 11' 11'' x 8' 2'' (3.64m x 2.5m)
- Television point.
- Bathroom 2 11' 5'' x 8' 0'' (3.47m x 2.44m)
- Television point.
- Bathroom 3 11' 6'' x 11' 8'' (3.51m x 3.55m)
- Television point. Built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 5' 9'' x 7' 4'' (1.76m x 2.23m)
- White bath with shower over and fitted screen, toilet and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail and extractor fan. Wall mounted light up mirror.
- Bedroom 4 10' 10'' x 14' 5'' (3.3m x 4.4m)
- Second floor. Television point and double glazed velux window. Roof storage area. Walk-in wardrobe.
- Ensuite Off
- Large, fully tiled, walk-in shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Double glazed velux window, extractor fan, recessed ceiling lights and wall mounted mirror.
- Large enclosed rear garden area with fencing to side and rear boundary. Double entry to garden area from front. Outside light and watertap. Beautiful outward views of surrounding countryside. Gravel area to front with colourful selection of shrubs and plants. Parking for two cars to side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.