- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A stunning detached home tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Bursting with charm and offering plenty of space and comfort
- Attractive exterior with plenty of off-street parking on a brick paved driveway
- Luxurious white kitchen with a breakfast bar and plenty of space for dining
- Matching utility room and downstairs WC off the kitchen
- Large and attractive lounge with a multi-fuel stove in a feature brick fireplace
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms upstairs, the master with a modern en-suite shower room
- Luxury family bathroom with feature tiles and separate shower and bath
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Fully enclosed rear garden with flagged patio area to enjoy
- Convenient location close to a great range of amenities and schools
A Hidden Gem!
This beautiful home still feels like new and is finished with style and class. It is literally ready to move into and enjoy the luxurious comfort and generous space on offer. The size, quality and layout make it an ideal choice for first-time buyers or growing families wanting indoor and outdoor space, and a home that is in “move-in” condition.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a lovely lounge with a multi-fuel stove in a feature brick fireplace, a delightful modern white kitchen with open plan dining space and access to the rear garden, and a utility room that benefits from a WC. Upstairs are three generous bedrooms – the master with an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom with a separate shower and bath.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and has a patio area for summer BBQ’s.
The location offers easy access to Lisburn, Belfast City Centre as well as the M1. There is a good choice of local schools in the area, a great choice of local amenities and Sprucefield is a short drive away.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk.
- Entrance hall
- Living Room 5.38m x 3.76m (17'8 x 12'4)
- Kitchen/Dining room 5.41m x 3.51m (17'9 x 11'6)
- Utility room + WC 2.03m x 1.91m (6'8 x 6'3)
- Master bedroom 3.56m x 3.18m (11'8 x 10'5)
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 2.92m (11'4 x 9'7)
- Bedroom 3 2.67m x 2.36m (8'9 x 7'9)
- Bathroom 2.34m x 2.11m (7'8 x 6'11)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »