- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four Bedroom Mid Terrace Property in the Heart of Belmont and Ballyhackamore
- Two Reception Rooms, Lounge with Attractive Fireplace and Separate Dining
- Fitted Kitchen with Space for Appliances and Partly Tiled Walls
- White Bathroom Suite with Electric Shower Over Bath and PVC Panelled Walls
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Small Front Area and Enclosed Rear Yard with Bin Access
- Convenient Location with Shops, Schools, Restaurants and Café's at your Doorstep
- In Need of Some Modernisation, Ideal for Professionals or Families
Additional InformationA four bedroom mid terrace property in the heart of Belmont close to many of East Belfasts much sought after restaurants and cafe's on both the Belmont Road and Ballyhackamore village, ideal for professionals or a family looking for convenience and space.
Priced to allow for some improvements, this property offers two separate reception rooms, lounge with attractive fireplace and bay window, dining room leading to fitted kitchen with partly tiled walls. Two bedrooms on the first floor and white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and pvc panelled walls. A further two bedrooms on the second floor, one with velux window. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows.
The outside includes small front area and enclosed rear yard. With some improvements by the new buyer this property could be fantastic accommodation in a much sought area of East Belfast with schools, café's and bus routes including the glider bus service into Belfast City centre, all within walking distance. View now at this great price!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor
- Lounge 13'4 x 10'7 into bay (4.06m x 3.23m into bay)
- Dining Room 11'3 x 10'7 (3.43m x 3.23m)
- Kitchen 14'3 x 6'8 (4.34m x 2.03m)
- Range of high and low level units including display cabinet, wood laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'7 x 11'1 (4.45m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 9'1 (3.25m x 2.77m)
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower with shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., hot press.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 14'7 x 6'6 into eaves (4.45m x 1.98m into eaves)
- Bedroom 4 9'3 x 6'6 into eaves (2.82m x 1.98m into eaves)
- Velux window
- Small front area. Enclosed rear yard. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Outside water tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »