- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining
- With Bathroom Suite with Separate Shower
- Oil Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway With Parking
- Attached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Beechill Park West has consistently been a popular residential location with first time buyers and those with young families, offering convenience to all the local amenities such as Forestside Shopping Centre, transport links to include the Cairnshill Park & Ride and leading schools both primary and post primary. The internal accommodation comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, an extended kitchen with casual dining area and a white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on the first floor. In addition to an oil heating system, double glazing and attached garage, the property also benefits from an enclosed rear garden bordered by mature hedging and fencing.
- The accommodation comprises
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Tiled flooring. Glass panelled inner door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Beech flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 12'0 x 11'2 (3.66m x 3.40m)
- Tiled fire-place with wooden surround. Beech flooring.
- Dining Area 11'9 x 11'6 (3.58m x 3.51m)
- Beech flooring.
- Extended Kitchen /Dining 15'5 x 8'7 (4.70m x 2.62m)
- (at widest points) Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Built in 4 ring hob, overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Storage area. Tongue and groove ceiling to dining area.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'2 x 11'4 (4.01m x 3.45m)
- Beech flooring. Built in furniture.
- Bedroom Two 11'8 x 11'6 (3.56m x 3.51m)
- Timber flooring. Hot-press.
- Bedroom Three 10'5 x 7'1 (3.18m x 2.16m)
- (at widest points) Timber flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Bathroom suite comprising wooden panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Separate shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Access to the roof-space for storage.
- Front Garden
- Driveway with parking leading to an attached garage.
- Attached Garage
- Roller door. Light. Housed oil fired boiler. Additional storage to the rear of the garage. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Rear Garden
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns. Bordered by mature hedging and fencing. Pvc oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »