- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A luxurious very well-presented family home with an abundance of space and comfort
- Every room is beautifully decorated and well presented with quality finishes
- Excellent use of solid wood flooring and solid oak doors throughout
- Bespoke and unique kitchen with a magnificent centre island and additional dining space
- Large utility and boot room with white gloss units and access to the downstairs wc
- Separate dining room or office, ideal for those that work from home
- Beautiful lounge with a very impressive fireplace and patio doors to the rear garden
- Three double bedrooms on the first floor - the master with a walk-in dressing room & ensuite
- Two rooms on the second floor with light and power that can be utilised as required
- Luxurious and very spacious family bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Fully enclosed rear garden that is ideal for young kids or animals
- Detached garage with light, power
- Situated on an elevated site at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
Additional InformationFamily Values!
This superb property has everything a growing family could need and has been carefully planned to ensure every square inch is used to its best capability, on top of that the décor and style is modern, fresh and very tasteful.
Being situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular residential area in Carryduff it is sure to be popular with families who are attending or hoping to attend the highly regarded local schools.
The interior is perfectly laid out for family life and comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace and an open fire, a separate dining room or an additional living room/office, a large utility room with white gloss units and access to the downstairs wc, a bespoke handmade luxurious kitchen with a feature centre island and plenty of dining or living space. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms – the master benefitting from a luxury ensuite shower room and an impressive walk-in wardrobe / dressing room, and a stunning family bathroom that has a separate walk-in shower and double ended bath complete with luxury tiles. The top floor benefits from two separate rooms, one that will only suit storage but the other could easily be utilised as a bedroom or an office.
There is access from the kitchen and the lounge to the fully enclosed rear garden that has two raised decked areas that are just ideal for catching the rays when they decide to appear and hosting a family barbecue.
Those with pets or young children will appreciate the further fully enclosed and very safe side patio. It also benefits from a detached garage with light and power which is ideal for extra storage.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 5.77m x 3.25m (18'11 x 10'8)
- Kitchen / Dining / Family room 5.66m x 4.37m (18'7 x 14'4)
- Utility room 3.20m x 2.41m (10'6 x 7'11)
- Dining room 3.25m x 3.18m (10'8 x 10'5)
- Master bedroom
- Dressing room 2.06m x 2.01m (6'9 x 6'7)
- Bathroom 2 3.30m x 3.25m (10'10 x 10'8)
- Bedroom 3 3.23m x 2.36m (10'7 x 7'9)
- Bathroom 4.06m x 3.58m (13'4 x 11'9)
- Bedroom 4 4.37m x 2.54m (14'4 x 8'4)
- Study 2.54m x 2.41m (8'4 x 7'11)
- Garage 5.18m x 2.74m (17' x 9')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »