- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three Storey Mid Townhouse
- Four Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite)
- Living Room with Gas Fire
- Spacious Kitchen with Dining Area
- Modern Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Integral Garage
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Rear Patio and Garden
- Parking To Front
Additional InformationSimon Brien Residential are delighted to welcome to the rental market this well-presented four bedroom Mid Townhouse. Situated conveniently to Belfast City Centre and the popular Ballyhackamore Village this property is sure to appeal greatly to a wide range of tenants in todays rental market.
The property is over three floors comprising spacious kitchen with dining area, separate living room with gas fire, four bedrooms (including master en suite) and family bathroom. Further benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazing, off street parking to front and rear garden.
Viewing is highly recommended. To organise a viewing please contact the East Belfast Office on 028 9059 5555.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate floor.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.64m x 2.9m (18' 6" x 9' 6")
Remote control up and over door, power and light.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 1.98m (10' 0" x 6' 6")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, washing machine, gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.95m x 2.67m (9' 8" x 8' 9")
Wood laminate floor, sliding door to rear.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.76m (16' 7" x 12' 4")
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.44m x 3.05m (17' 10" x 10' 0")
Full range of high and low level units, 4 ring stainless steel gas hob and under oven, stainless steel eye leve oven, 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising; Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fitting, vanity unit, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.05m (12' 5" x 10' 0")
Built in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.49m (12' 4" x 8' 2")
Built in robes with mirrored sliding doors, fake window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 1.96m (10' 1" x 6' 5")
- To the front is a driveway, to the rear is a patio and garden.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »