14 Bannview Court,
Banbridge, BT32 3ZH
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Shooter Property Services (Banbridge)
Last listed at £215,000
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central
- Shower Rooms To Ground & First Floor
- Detached Garage
- Private, Easily Maintained Site
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended
Spacious 3 Bedroom Retirement Home
Bannview Court Retirement Village - One resident of each home must be aged 55 years or over
A great opportunity to purchase a 3 bedroom semi-detached retirement home in the award-winning retirement development of Bannview Court. Nestled in a small, quiet cul-de-sac, this excellent property with detached garage, enjoys an easily maintained private site with open countryside behind. The spacious, modern offers comfortable living and long-term investment for the future. The semi-rural location provides both peace and quiet while only being minutes away from local facilities. An access path from the Bannview Road makes a visit to nearby shops and cafes at The Boulevard a short and pleasant walk and close links to public transport make it easy to get into the town centre. In addition, within the development there is a communal garden, and a purpose-built pavilion providing the perfect facilities for an array of social activities. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door and double glazed side screen to spacious hall with laminate wooden floor, understairs storage cupboard, cloakscupboard, telephone point, double radiator.
- Lounge 14' 10'' x 13' 1'' (4.52m x 3.98m) (Into Bay)
- Feature cast iron stove with tiled inset and natural slate hearth, TV aerial lead, telephone point, bay window, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 13' 10'' x 13' 0'' (4.21m x 3.96m) (Max)
- Full range of high and low level fitted units with granite worktops incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, worktop lighting, backlit glazed display, feature backlit larder unit with shelving, spice racks and drawers, breakfast bar with granite worktop and upstands and recycling bin drawer, Built-in eye level electric double oven and 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood, fan and light, built-in fridge freezer and fully integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for automatic washing machine, recessed ceiling spots, PVC double glazed double doors to rear, double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 / Dining Room 12' 5'' x 12' 1'' (3.78m x 3.68m)
- Double radiator.
- Shower Wetroom 10' 11'' x 5' 8'' (3.32m x 1.73m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin and large shower with thermostatic mixer attachment, fully tiled walls and floor, recessed ceiling spots, double radiator.
- 1st Floor
- Landing, double door storage cupboard, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 1 12' 11'' x 11' 0'' (3.93m x 3.35m) (Max)
- Double robe with shelving and hanging spaces and sliding mirror doors, double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 8'' x 9' 3'' (3.55m x 2.82m)
- Double radiator.
- Shower room 7' 1'' x 6' 11'' (2.16m x 2.11m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin and double corner shower with thermostatic mixer shower, fully tiled walls and floor, recessed ceiling spots, heated chrome towel rail, double glazed Velux rooflight.
- Detached Garage 17' 9'' x 9' 2'' (5.41m x 2.79m)
- Motorised roller door, light and power.
- Neat front lawn with tarmac driveway to garage at rear. Fully enclosed rear garden fully landscaped with patio area, brick and paved path, pebbled beds and raised sleeper beds. Covered bin/storage area to rear of garage, outside lighting and water tap.
- Service Charge
- 2022/23 - £430.00 : This includes maintaining all common areas, annual insurance, general maintenance and utility bills for the communal onsite Pavilion Building.
- As this is a retirement village scheme one of the occupants must be aged 55 or over.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.