- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Modern Extended End Townhouse Set Within Popular Quiet Development Off Upper Lisburn Road
- Exceptional Standard Of Finish And Presentation Throughout
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Raised Remote Controlled Gas Fire
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Full Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Utility Store
- Stunning Extended Glazed Living Room With Roof Lantern And Sliding Doors To Garden And Extensive Granite Paved Patio
- 3 Bedrooms To Include Master With Bespoke Fitted Gloss Furniture And Ensuite Shower Room
- Contemporary Family Bathroom, Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Separate Side Entrance With Coded Door Entry Leading To Paved Side Granite Patio, Rear Garden In Lawns With Extensive Granite Patio Area And Boundary Fencing And Outside Lighting
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces To Front
- Open Aspect To Front With Communal Green Area
- Close To Motorway And Public Transport Networks, Leading Primary And Grammar Schools And The Amenities Of Lisburn Road And Finaghy
Additional InformationBalmoral Park Gardens is an exclusive development of red brick high quality townhouses and semi-detached homes located on the Upper Lisburn Road opposite Balmoral Golf Club built by Alskea developments and close to all local amenities within the area including excellent schooling and transport routes connecting Belfast and further afield.
No. 14 is located to the rear of the development and is a superb three bedroom end townhouse which has been recently extended situated on a larger corner site and 2 car parking spaces to front
Briefly, the accommodation comprises of bright entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom, lounge, open plan kitchen/dining leading to recently extended Glazed Living Room with sliding doors to stunning enclosed garden, three bedrooms, master with luxury ensuite and main family bathroom.
This select development of bespoke homes offers outstanding modern living for the young professional, family, or indeed downsizer. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- PVC front door with glazed side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Storage cupboard understairs.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- 4.83m x 3.4m (15' 10" x 11' 2")
Feature glass raised remote control gas fire. Tiled floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.54m x 4.14m (18' 2" x 13' 7")
Full range of high and low level modern units with wood effect work surfaces. Single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Gas fired boiler. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated 'Hotpoint' dishwasher. Stainless steel 4 ring gas 'Bosch' hob with stainless steel 'Bosch' oven. Partially tiled walls. Extractor hood. Breakfast bar. Tiled floor. Door to side patio.
- UTILITY STORE:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Open to:
- EXTENDED GLAZED LIVING ROOM:
- 6.25m x 3.38m (20' 6" x 11' 1")
Tiled floor. Roof lantern with feature coloured lighting. Sliding doors to garden.
- Electric Velux window. Hotpress. Access to floored roof space.
- LUXURY FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with drench shower head. Bath with telephone hand shower and waterfall tap with tiling behind and wall mirror. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Chrome towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.3m (12' 10" x 10' 10")
Full range of bespoke high gloss built-in bedroom furniture.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with drench shower head. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.m (12' 3" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.49m (8' 11" x 8' 2")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Stunning enclosed rear garden in lawns with extensive granite paved patio to rear and side. Side entrance with keypad entrance door. Outside lighting and boundary fencing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »