- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Red Brick Semi Detached Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Master With En-Suite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining
- Downstairs W/C
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway With Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Ballylenaghan is a popular development, constructed just over 20 years ago and is situated off the Saintfield Road, opposite the Cairnshill Park and Ride and is within walking distance to leading primary and post primary schools, as well as Forestside Shopping Centre. This particular house type offers fantastic, well proportioned accommodation comprising three double bedrooms, master with en suite, two receptions, fitted kitchen with casual dining area, downstairs w/c and white bathroom suite on the the first floor. In addition the property benefits from off street parking and enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. A superb first time purchase and or family home finished and presented to an excellent standard
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c Sink unit with mixer taps. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 16'5 x 11'7 (5.00m x 3.53m)
- (at widest points) into bay.
- Dining / Living Room 10'5 x 9'6 (3.18m x 2.90m)
- Built in storage.
- Modern Kitchen / dining 17'0 x 10'0 (5.18m x 3.05m)
- Shaker style kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, glazed cabinets, plumbed for washing machine, Part tiled walls. Upvc patio door with glazed side panel to patio and garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'8 x 12'2 (3.86m x 3.71m)
- Comprising large walk in shower cubicle with drench shower head, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c
- Bedroom Two 11'9 x 9'9 (3.58m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom Three 10'6 x 9'9 (3.20m x 2.97m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising p shaped bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w/c, tiled walls. Spot-lights.
- Hot-press /storage area currently housing home office desk. Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder, floored housing Worcester gas boiler.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawn. Driveway with ample parking.
- Outside Rear
- Accessed directly from the kitchen to the block paved patio area and garden laid in lawns, raised flower beds to the rear of the garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »