- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Four Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Large Open Plan Living and Dining Room with Gas Fire
- Spacious Kitchen with Appliances and New Cream Shaker Style Units
- Bathroom with White Suite and Separate W/C
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Patio Area
- Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Town Centre Location
- No Stamp Duty Payable
- Early Viewing Recommended
Additional InformationDeceptively large four bedroom mid terrace in Bangor Town Centre. The property is close to all local amenities, shops, restaurants, bus and train station and schools.
This property has a large living area with four well proportioned bedrooms, spacious kitchen with new shaker style units and a bathroom with a two piece suite and a separate w/c. This property also has the added feature of an enclosed rear garden, Phoenix Gas heating and double glazing.
This property is ideally situated for those commuting to Belfast, Donaghadee and Newtownards.
- Glass panelled door to hallway, dado rail, telephone point, double radiator.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 3.28m x 6.22m (10' 9" x 20' 5")
Mahogany fireplace, cornicing, picture rail, two television points, two double radiators.
- 4.44m x 2.54m (14' 7" x 8' 4")
Cream units, stone/marble effect worktop, free standing 'Therma Flow' oven and hob, tiled splash back, stainless steel sink and side drainer, tiled splash back, , plumbed for washing machine, wood panelled walls, enclosed under stair storage, television point, double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.m x 2.95m (9' 10" x 9' 8")
Picture rail, single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.65m x 3.05m (15' 3" x 10' 0")
Cornicing, picture rail telephone point, double radiator.
- White bath with electric shower over part tiled walls, pedestal sink, lino flooring, spot lights, two double radiators.
Separate toilet with low flush w/c, pedestal sink, small cabinet above,'Baxi'gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.65m x 3.05m (15' 3" x 10' 0")
Velux window, single radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.62m x 3.05m (8' 7" x 10' 0")
Access to roof space, velux window, double radiator.
- Rear yard leading to enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with patio area, access for bins.
Town centre location, Alfred Street is the first street on the right after the second set of traffic lights on High Street heading towards Donaghadee Road.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
109th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »