- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
We offer for sale this spacious detached ‘Ranch’ style bungalow with attached garage, set in this mature residential area of similar type properties just off Rossdowney Road and offering convenience to nearby hotel, shopping complex, schools and leisure amenities This fine home has been well tended by it’s present owners and provides spacious living accommodation,
ideally suited to modern family living. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Five bedroom accommodation
Bathroom & Shower Room
Air Source heat pump heating system
Solar panels installed
Spacious living accommodation
Gardens to front & rear
Patio area to rear
Capital Rateable Value: £120,000
Energy Efficiency Rating: E48
- Entrance Hall:-
- with high quality laminate floor; broadband point; power points.
- 21’8” x 13’10” (overall) (6.60 x 4.21 m) : granite fireplace and hearth with inset and
carved wooden overmantle and surround; satellite and television points; power
points; high quality laminate floor.
- 12’7” x 10’4” (3.83 x 3.15 m) : high and low level cupboards with concealed lighting;
‘Beko’ electric four ring cooker with grill and underoven; integrated extractor hood
with cooking lights; space for fridge; larder unit; tiling over worktops and splashback over cooker; shelving; tiled floor; television and power points.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 10’4” x 8’7” (.3.15 x 2.61 m) : built-in suite of wardrobes with space fir hanging; high
quality laminate floor; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 10’9” x 10’7” (overall) (3.27 x 3.22 m) : built-in suite of wardrobes with space for
hanging; overhead storage and built-in dressing table; high quality laminate floor;
- Bedroom (3):-
- 12’0” x 9’8” (overall) (3.65 x 2.94 m) : built-in suite of wardrobes with space for
hanging; high quality laminate floor; power points.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 9’5” x 8’9” (overall) (2.87 x 2.66 m) : built-in wardrobes with space for hanging; high
quality laminate floor; power points.
- 8’1” x 5’4” (2.46 x 1.62 m) : fully tiled with low flush w.c.; pedestal wash-hand
Basin; bath with telephone hand shower and electric shower fitting over having
trifold shower door; extractor fan.
- Bedroom (5):-
- 13’7” x 10’5” (4.14 x 3.17 m) : built-in wardrobes; power points.
- Bedroom (6):-
- 13’7” x 8’8” (4.14 x 2.64 m) : having wooden floor; broadband and telephone
points; power points.
- Shower Room:-
- 8’1” x 6’11” (2.46 x 2.10 m) : fully tiled with low flush w.c.; bidet; suspended
wash-hand basin; shower cubicle with electric shower unit.
- Attached Garage:-
- 30’4” x 10’4” (9.24 x 3.15 m) : with up-and-over door; lighting and power points.
- Enclosed front garden with raised flower beds having shrubs and plants; paved
area; concrete driveway.
Fully enclosed rear garden with tiered vegetable and fruit beds; concrete hard-
stand; patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »