- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extraordinary three storey townhouse.
- Quiet and very convenient cul de sac setting.
- Three bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room.
- Good sized living room with spotlights.
- Kitchen / dining area.
- Utility room with laundry chute.
- White bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Off street car-parking to gated carport.
Presenting well appointed living space over three storeys coupled with this quiet and very convenient residential location just off the established Glen Road, this home offering fantastic doorstep convenience is a must see! Three bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Good sized living room. Kitchen/dining space. Utility room on ground floor with laundry chute. White bathroom suite on second floor with access to laundry chute. Off street car-parking and double gates to covered carport area. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Privately enclosed rear garden. Chain free. Beam vacuum system. Early viewing strongly recommended to fully appreciate this lovely home on the doorstep of schools, shops and transport links including accessibility to the motorway network and arterial routes. EPC -C70.
- Ground floor
- Hardwood front door to spacious entrance hall, spotlights, storage under stairs;
- Utility room
- Gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, Laundry Chute;
- Access to car-port / outside
- First floor
- Landing - spotlights;
- Living room 17'11 14'7 (5.46m 4.45m)
- Wooden stripped floor, spotlights, double doors to;
- Kitchen / dining area 11'9 11'2 (3.58m 3.40m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, partially tiled walls, wooden stripped floor, spotlights;
- Second floor
- Storage cupboard on landing;
- Master bedroom
- Ensuite shower room, shower cubicle thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, chrome effect sanitary ware, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, spotlights, extractor fan;
- Bedroom 2 12'3 10'11 (3.73m 3.33m)
- Laminated wood effect floor;
- Bedroom 3 7'11 6'0 (2.41m 1.83m)
- Laminated wood effect floor;
- White bathroom suite
- Bath with mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, spotlights, laundry chute;
- Off street car-parking and double gates to covered car-port area. Enclosed rear garden, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »