- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb, modern detached villa built in 2015
- Option of 5 or 6 bedrooms
- Spacious master suite with dressing and shower rooms
- Living/dining room with feature fireplace
- Luxury, open plan kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Casual sitting and dining areas
- Sun room to rear
- Utility room
- Family bathroom on first floor
- Additional shower room on second floor
- Downstairs cloakroom with wc
- Integral garage with electric door
- Electric gates to driveway and front/side gardens
- Enclosed, south-facing rear garden
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazing
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities in Gilnahirk, Cherryvalley, Belmont and Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationPart of "The Fairways", a bespoke development of just four luxury homes, this superb detached villa would be ideal for the growing family wishing to avail of some of the province's leading schools.
With beautifully presented, well-proportioned accommodation over three floors, the layout offers an appealing versatility.
With the option of up to three bedrooms on each of the upper levels, there is the option of using one or more as "reception" rooms such as a kid's den/playroom.
Close to Shandon Park Golf Club, excellent local amenities in Gilnahirk, Cherryvalley and Ballyhackamore Village are all within walking distance.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this fabulous home has to offer.
- Composite front door with glazed panels.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Cornice ceiling, ceramic tiled floor. Door with glazed panels to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, solid oak floor.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 5.04m x 3.17m (16' 6" x 10' 5")
Cornice ceiling. Centrepiece. Solid oak floor. Attached polished marble fireplace with cast iron inset and granite tiled hearth.
- FAMILY KITCHEN/DINING:
- 7.89m x 4.86m (25' 11" x 15' 11")
Modern range of high and low level units with Quartz work surfaces. Island unit with breakfast bar style seating, wine rack and wine fridge. Integrated applicances including Smeg stainless steel fan-assisted ovens and additional combi-oven, five ring stainless steel gas hob with extractor fan over. Smeg dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor in kitchen area.
SITTING AREA: Solid oak floor. Door to utility. Double doors with glazed panels to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.44m x 3.28m (11' 3" x 10' 9")
Solid oak floor. French doors to gardens.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.083m x 1.77m (10' 1" x 5' 10")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to side. Service door to garage.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.33m x 4.91m (17' 6" x 16' 1")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.46m x 2.41m (8' 1" x 7' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising corner, tiled shower cubicle with chrome controls. Low flush wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.03m x 4.67m (16' 6" x 15' 4")
(Narrowing to 3.23).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.41m x 3.08m (14' 6" x 10' 1")
- White suite comprising tiled bath with telephone hand shower, wash hand basin with splashback and storage underneath. Low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.17m x 4.15m (13' 8" x 13' 7")
Twin Velux windows. Access to storage-in-eaves.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.17m x 3.83m (13' 8" x 12' 7")
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM (6):
- 3.58m x 2.67m (11' 9" x 8' 9")
Currently used as den.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.58m x 2.99m (11' 9" x 9' 10")
Corner shower cubicle with chrome fittings. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Electric gates with brick pavior driveway with parking (and turning) for several vehicles. Leading to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.9m x 2.97m (16' 1" x 9' 9")
Electric roller shutter up and over door with remote control. Power and light. Natural gas boiler.
- FRONT AND SIDE GARDENS:
- Good-sized lawns with young hedging plus plants and shrubs. Superb, mature tree. Path to side with gate to:
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- With southerly aspect. Trees, brick pavior patio area and matching paths. Gate to far side. Outside light and tap.
From Ballyhackamore on the Upper Newtownards Road, continue down Sandown Road and continue over on to Shandon Park. Continue past Shandon Park Golf Club and property is on your right hand side just as you proceed to Kensington Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »