- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Red Brick Semi-Detached Property
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms Plus Study
- Large Through Lounge / Dining Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- All Internal Panelled Doors, Mahogany Hardwood
- Selected Internal Walls And Woodwork Painted In Farrow And Ball Paint
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Mahogany Double Glazed Window Frames
- Within Walking Distance Of Ballyhackamore Village, The Comber Greenway & Public Transport Links
- Convenient To Leading Primary & Post Primary Schools, Belfast City Centre, Belfast City Airport, Titanic Quarter & Shandon Golf Club
- Close To Shops, Restaurants & Cafes
Additional InformationThis attractive red brick semi-detached home is found in Ballyhackamore, one of the most popular and recognisable areas of East Belfast.
Within walking distance of Ballyhackamore village with a superb variety of shops, cafes and restaurants, local primary and post primary schools, public transport links and the Comber Greenway are all within easy reach.
The property comprises an entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom and WC, large through lounge / dining room and a modern fitted kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are two bedrooms and a contemporary white bathroom suite and a study which leads to the second floor and third bedroom. Outside to the front is a garden in lawn with ample parking area and car port. To the rear is a patio area leading to a further raised garden area and a detached garage and utility store.
- Hardwood front door with glazed panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood Kahrs flooring. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKS/WC:
- Contemporary white suite. Push button Duravit WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Hardwood Kahrs flooring. High level storage.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 6.93m x 3.23m (22' 9" x 10' 7")
(to bay) Cornice ceiling. Carpet flooring. Cast iron fire with polished marble stone surround and hearth.
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
(max) Excellent range of units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Stainless steel gas hob and under oven. Stainless steel extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Porcelain tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- Contemporary white suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and Gainsborough electric shower. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.05m (12' 5" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.95m (10' 0" x 9' 8")
- 2.01m x 1.83m (6' 7" x 6' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.17m x 2.87m (13' 8" x 9' 5")
- Garden in lawn to front. Tarmac driveway and car port with detached garage. Rear paved patio leading to raised garden, decked patio, garden in lawn, shrub beds and hedging. PVC oil tank.
- UTILITY STORE:
- 2.44m x 2.13m (8' 0" x 7' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine.
The Sandown Road runs between the Upper Newtownards Road and the Knock Road, Belfast.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »