This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi-detached house
- Front and rear gardens
- Three bedrooms
- Large kitchen / diner
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Quiet residential area
Three bedroom semi-detached house, off street parking, front and rear gardens in Riverview, a popular residential development on the edge of Ballykelly village. A well proportioned house with large kitchen / dining area, spacious lounge, good sized bedrooms and an ensuite bathroom. Will certainly appeal to first time buyers or young families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, WC and kitchen / dining area then family bathroom and three bedrooms (master ensuite) on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars, front garden and enclosed rear garden.
- Hardwood front door and glazed panels. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- WC 1.7m x 0.9m (5'7" x 2'11")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 5m x 3.82m (16'5" x 12'6")
- Spacious living room with bay window and reclaimed pine fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV and telephone points.
- Kitchen / dining area 5.85m x 3.66m (19'2" x 12'0")
- Large open plan kitchen and dining area with good range of oak effect floor and eye level kitchen units and extractor hood in a shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. UPVC double doors to rear.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing with hotpress and built in storage cupboard. Access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.37m x 2.32m (7'9" x 7'7")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and tiled shower enclosure with electric shower. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.39m x 3.36m (11'1" x 11'0")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 4.15mx 3.15m (13'7" x 10'4")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Carpet, TV and telephone points.
- Ensuite 2.66m x 1.03m (8'9" x 3'5")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower enclosure with electric shower. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.10m x 2.6m (10'2" x 8'6")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Front garden in neat lawn. Enclosed rear garden in neat lawn, stoned bed and wooden shed.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »