- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationCountry Estates are delighted to bring to market this stunning detached four bedroom bungalow. Accessed from the Largy Road via a sweeping lane this modern family home sits on an elevated site of circa one acre. Its elevated position provides uninterrupted panoramic views towards Lough Neagh and the Sperrin Mountains and across Mid Ulster and beyond.
This exceptional home offers extensive single level and adaptable accommodation that has been finished to the highest of standards throughout. Externally the drive has been finished in tarmac and has substantial outside areas including a detached double garage.
The property is ideally located for those needing to travel to Ballymena, Antrim and Belfast and with Belfast International Airport an easy commute away, travelling further afield is easy. This beautiful home caters for every aspect of modern living and has to been seen to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
- Lounge 5.07 x 4.26 (16'7" x 13'11")
- Double doors from hallway. Recessed multi fuel stove with oak mantle beam.
- Living Room 3.25 x 4.67 (10'7" x 15'3")
- Kitchen / Dining 8.34 x 4.46 (27'4" x 14'7")
- Contemporary styled kitchen with cream and grey high and low level units and central island with solid quartz worktop. LED kick board lights. Blanco sink. Integrated double oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer. Halogen hob with contemporary extractor. Porcelain tile floor. Space for family dining table and informal living.
- Sun Room 4.15 x 4.15 (13'7" x 13'7")
- Solid wood parquet flooring. Doors to gardens.
- Utility Room 2.66 x 1.96 (8'8" x 6'5")
- High and low wall units. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Internal Hallway
- Large walk in hotpress. Pantry/store cupboard. Double doored linen cupboard. Loft access hatch.
- Family Bathroom 2.68 x 3.33 (8'9" x 10'11")
- Fitted with luxury LFWC, solid marble WHB with unit. Free standing bath. Large shower unit. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 1 4.65 x 4.16 (15'3" x 13'7")
- Built in robes.
- En-Suite 1.47 x 4.16 (4'9" x 13'7")
- Fitted with LWC, WHB and shower cubicle.
- Bedroom 2 3.49 x 3.36 (11'5" x 11'0")
- Bedroom 3 max 3.92 x 3.76 (12'10" x 12'4")
- Bedroom 4 3.92 x 3.27 max (12'10" x 10'8" max)
- Detached Double Garage 7.18 x 6.00 (23'6" x 19'8")
- Insulated electric garage doors. Side pedestrian door. Power and lights.
- Circa 1no. acre laid in lawns. Graveled driveway with tarmac parking areas.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »