- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern shower room
- Lounge with open fire
- PVC doors and windows
- Oil fired heating system
- Tarmac driveway and garden to front
- Enclosed concrete yard
- Utility store
- Attached garage (currently used as bar)
- Site extends to approximately 0.75 acres
- Two spacious workshops/ outbuildings
- Rural location with easy access to Portglenone and Cullybackey
Additional InformationSituated on approx 0.75 acres, this deceptively spacious semi detached bungalow offers a unique opportunity to acquire an affordable property with numerous out buildings and exceptional potential. The dwelling boasts 3 bedrooms and comfortable family living, and the exterior includes a garage utility store and two large outbuildings. Rarely does this type of property come to the market. Homes Independent advise internal inspection
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With PVC front door
- 4.9m x 4.39m (16' 1" x 14' 5")
with open fire with tiled inset & hearth, oak surround mantle, laminate wooden flooring
- with hot press with shelved storage
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 2.84m (11' 5" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.43m (12' 8" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.18m x 2.46m (17' 0" x 8' 1")
- REAR HALLWAY:
- with tiled flooring. PVC door to rear.
- 3.78m x 3.05m (12' 5" x 10' 0")
With a range of fitted units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, integrated 4 ring electric hob & oven with extractor fan over, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, Under pelmet lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.57m x 2.31m (8' 5" x 7' 7")
with modern 3 piece white suite. CUWC, UTB Spacious shower. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Spacious tarmac driveway to front of property for generous parking. Garden in lawn and frond bounded by hedging and wooden fence. Access to rear over stoned driveway.
Spacious enclosed concrete rear yard with covered BBQ area.
- UTILITY SHED:
- 3.15m x 2.67m (10' 4" x 8' 9")
with a range of eye level units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine.
- 5.54m x 4.57m (18' 2" x 15' 0")
Currently used as a bar. with power and light.
- Double gates from rear yard leading to additional ground with 2 large outbuildings/ workshops.
- 6.27m x 5.51m (20' 7" x 18' 1")
With power and light
- 12.19m x 5.49m (40' 0" x 18' 0")
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »