This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Plus Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating/Double Glazed
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Parking to Rear
- Shared Lane Access
Situated in an elevated position just off the Saintfield Road, this property is in walking distance to the local shops, Forestside Shopping Centre, main arterial routes and transport links. Internally the property has been extended and now comprises three bedrooms, lounge to the front and extended living/dining room, fitted kitchen and coloured bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property also benefits from enclosed rear garden and parking area that can be accessed from shared lane way to rear. An excellent home with great potential.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Open entrance porch, hard wood front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Under stairs storage.
- Lounge 11'5 x 9'9 (3.48m x 2.97m)
- Into bay, Fire place with cast iron inset and wooden surround, tiled hearth.
- Lounge / Dining 19'4 x 9'10 (5.89m x 3.00m)
- Access to rear via sliding doors.
- Extended Kitchen 15'1 x 5'4 (4.60m x 1.63m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 10'2 x 8'10 (3.10m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom Two 9'6 x 6'4 (2.90m x 1.93m)
- Two built in robes.
- Bedroom Three 7'0 x 6'0 (2.13m x 1.83m)
- Coloured bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
- Access to roof space via fold down ladder. Floored. Skylight.
- Outside front
- Step up to the front of the property from the Saintfield Road.
From the Saintfield Road, access is provided to the shared lane way leading to the parking area to rear.
- Outside rear
- Enclosed rear with patio area and steps up to garden laid in lawns. PVC oil tank.
How much will it cost?
Contact UPS Financial Services Limited For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for your enquiry.
(in last 30 days)
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »