- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Mid Terrace in the Popular Sydenham Area
- Lounge Open to Dining with Solid 'Oak' Flooring
- Four Bedrooms, Three with Wood Laminate Flooring
- Extended Luxury Kitchen with Island and Granite Worktops
- Modern Bathroom with Shower Cubicle and Bath
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Patio/Artificial Grass Area
- Convenient to Local Shops, Train and Bus Links
An extended mid terrace property in the heart of Sydenham offering recently redecorated attractive accommodation throughout. Comprising of generous lounge open to dining room with solid 'oak' wood flooring and double doors to extended luxury kitchen featuring granite work surfaces and island. Range of integrated appliances and utility with ground floor toilet suite. The first floor offers two good size bedrooms and modern bathroom suite with walk in shower cubicle and freestanding bath. Furthermore, the second floor offers another two bedrooms, both with wood laminate flooring. Great property offering fantastic family accommodation in the popular Sydenham area with extension to the rear which really improved the space in what is a lovely kitchen fitted to a high spec. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hallway
- Solid Oak wood panel flooring.
- Lounge 12'7 x 9'9 into bay (3.84m x 2.97m into bay)
- Solid Oak wood panel flooring. Leading to:
- Dining Room 10'4 x 10'3 (3.15m x 3.12m)
- Solid Oak wood panel flooring. Double doors to:
- Kitchen/Dining 14'0 x 12'2 at widest point (4.27m x 3.71m at widest point)
- Luxury range of high and low level 'white gloss' units. Granite work surfaces with upstands and single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in split level double oven with additional microwave oven. Built-in wine cooler. Integrated dishwasher. Space for 'American style' fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar with granite work surface. Recessed spotlighting. Solid Oak wood panel flooring. Velux window. Patio door to rear.
- Ground Floor WC
- White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback, and low flush WC. Plumbing for washing machine. Gas fired boiler. Porcelain tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'6 x 10'0 (4.11m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 8'1 (3.10m x 2.46m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with built-in shower and sliding shower doors. Free standing bath with mixer tap and telephone shower. His and hers sinks with mixer taps, low flush w.c., chrome feature wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 13'5 x 10'1 (4.09m x 3.07m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 8'1 x 7'2 (average) (2.46m x 2.18m ( average))
- Wood laminate flooring. Velux window.
- Enclosed rear garden with patio and artificial grass.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »