- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Very rarely does a property of this calibre come onto the rental market and early viewing is highly recommended. This fabulous detached four bedroom house with three bathrooms is located in a small private cul-de-sac and is laden with every modern convenience any family could hope for.
- Entrance hall with large, gloss cream ceramic floor tiles, grey painted walls, large walk in storage cupboard with cloakroom. Next to this is a downstairs W.C. with low flush toilet and wash hand basin.
- Large family sized lounge in hues of soft pale grey, grey wood laminate flooring, double windows to the front lawn and a feature wall mounted multi-fuel stove.
- Large kitchen with polish quartz floor tiles and matching worktops. It enjoys an extensive range of pale grey high and low level kitchen cabinets and drawers in a contemporary design, an integrated five ring induction ceramic hob in-set into a centre island with a double width extractor fan above, which also incorporates a large breakfast bar. Appliances are all integrated to include a double oven, microwave oven, dishwasher and an American fridge freezer. This room is sufficiently large to incorporate dining space for table and six chairs as well as casual living space.
- Separate utility room with space for tumble dryer and washing machine, walnut effect low and high level units and a second sink
- First floor enjoys four bedrooms - all of which are double or kingsize rooms.
- Three bedrooms have wood laminate flooring and all have double height built in wardrobes with slliding doors. All painted in pale soft grey tones.
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. This room is also decorated in soft grey tones, with grey carpet and double windows to the front garden. The ensuite enjoys white low flush toilet, pedestal wash hand basin and thermostatic power shower with contemporary dark grey tiling.
- The main bathroom boasts a very contemporary suite comprising a wall mounted vanity unit, white low flush toilet, jacuzzi bathtub, wet area shower cubicle iwth thermostatic power shower with large waterfall shower head and a wall mounted chrome towel heater.
- Rear garden enjoys a paved patio area, raised decked area, small planted shrubbery and lawn. Garden shed is also provided. The rear is fully enclosed with 6' fencing and a gate to the front.
- Front garden is in lawn with an outside light and private off street parking for 3+ cars.
BEFORE VIEWING OF THE PROPERTY CAN BE ARRANGED, INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION FORM WITH PROOF OF INCOME ATTACHED. Other supporting documents can be forwarded at a later date if successful. All applicants will be required to have a Guarantor OR a double deposit.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »