- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Double Fronted Semi-Detached Property
- Spacious and Well Appointed Family Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms - Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Large Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Island and Dining Area
- Family Bathroom with White Suite / Ground Floor W.C.
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors Throughout
- Off-Street Driveway Parking / Enclosed Patio Garden
- Highly Convenient Location Close to Airport, Train and Bus
- Primary and Secondary Schools within Walking Distance
- Local Parks, Amenities and Shops in Close Proximity
- Early Viewing Recommended / No Onward Chain
Additional InformationThis impressive semi-detached family home is part of the popular Lewis Square development constructed at the start of the millenium and provides well appointed accommodation throughout.
With excellent road and rail links, George Belfast Belfast City Airport is just minutes drive and the city centre is quickly accessed via Newtownards Road. There are local primary and secondary schools within walking distance and amenities are near at hand in Belmont and Ballyhackamore.
COVID-19: Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per party may view a property at any one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- uPVC double glazed front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood flooring.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C. and wash hand basin, extractor fan, hardwood flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.m x 4.91m (19' 8" x 16' 1")
(into bays) Feature fireplace with granite effect surround and hearth, recessed spotlights, hardwood flooring.
- 6.m x 5.3m (19' 8" x 17' 5")
(at widest points) Modern range of high and low level high gloss fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, electric under-bench oven with four ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback and extractor hood over, space for fridge-freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, under stairs storage cupboard, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, island unit with wooden work surface, storage under and breakfast bar, recessed spotlights, uPVC double glazed French doors to garden.
- Shelved storage cupboard, laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.88m x 2.65m (12' 9" x 8' 8")
Access to roof space, large built-in wardrobe, laminate wooden floor.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.16m x 2.53m (10' 4" x 8' 4")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.75m x 2.48m (9' 0" x 8' 2")
Laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway, enclosed patio garden to side.
Mersey Street runs between Connsbrook Avenue and Dee Street in Sydenham, East Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »