This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace Property
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Excellent Living Room
- Kitchen With Dining
- Oil Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
- Located In Quiet Cul De Sac
- Downstairs Cloakroom & First Floor Shower Room
- Ideal First Time Buy
Conveniently located in a popular residential area in Finaghy, we are pleased to offer for sale this excellent end terrace property. An ideal first time buy, the accommodation comprises spacious living room, kitchen with room for casual dining, three good sized bedrooms, downstairs cloakroom & shower room. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing. Externally there is an enclosed garden to rear and front. Viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Solid wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM 22'0 x 11'6 (6.71m x 3.51m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING 16'0 x 11'1 (4.88m x 3.38m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit.
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 12'3 x 10'9 (3.73m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM TWO 11'0 x 9'5 (3.35m x 2.87m)
- BEDROOM THREE 11'0 x 10'3 (3.35m x 3.12m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, walk in shower.
- Hot press off.
- Enclosed garden to rear and front.
- Approx. £670.72 per annum.
(in last 30 days)
97th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »