This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- • Prominent business unit extending to approx. 407 sq ft. over ground and first floors.
- • Prominent location, close to Belfast City Centre and Queens University.
- • Suitable for a variety of uses subject to the necessary statutory consents.
- EPC: D85
The subject property is situated at the southern end of Great Victoria Street close to Shaftesbury Square, Botanic Avenue and Queens University.
The property is situated on Great Victoria Street amongst a diverse mix of users including leisure, retail, office, education and residential.
Falling within the Belfast Central Business District, Great Victoria Street is home to a number of notable occupiers including the Europa Hotel, Ulster Bank, Oaklee Housing Association, BBC and the Grand Opera House.
Great Victoria Street is also home to the Europa Bus and Rail Station.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »