- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive detached property on a corner site
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Large living room
- Family room
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC
- Contemporary white bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Off street parking
- Close to Belfast City centre. local parks and schools
- Within walking distance of shops and cafes
Additional InformationThis attractive detached property is found on Grand Parade which is close to many amenities you would wish for.
Local parks, schools and shops are all conveniently situated nearby, making this an excellent family home.
The layout comprises an entrance hall with downstairs WC, family room, living room and a fitted kitchen open to dining area. On the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms and a contemporary white bathroom suite.
Outside, there are front and rear gardens and off street parking.
Early viewing is advised.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- White suite comprising: push button WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.69m (12' 0" x 8' 10")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.44m x 3.25m (17' 10" x 10' 8")
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 8.79m x 4.34m (28' 10" x 14' 3")
Range of high and low level units, bowl and a quarter stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, 4 ring electric hob and stainless steel under oven, extractor canopy over, hardwood flooring, French double glazed doors to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 2.69m (14' 5" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 2.69m (14' 3" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.62m (9' 0" x 8' 7")
Laminate wood floor. Built in robe.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: Panelled bath with shower fitting over, vanity unit with mixer tap, access to Hotpress. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Enclosed rear brick paved patio. Shrub beds. Tarmac driveway. Boiler house. PVC oil storage tank.
Front garden in lawns.
Grand Parade runs from Castlereagh Road to North Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »