136 Grand Parade, Belfast BT5 5PD
3 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Attractive detached property on a corner site
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Large living room
- Family room
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC
- Contemporary white bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Off street parking
- Close to Belfast City centre. local parks and schools
- Within walking distance of shops and cafes
Additional InformationThis attractive detached property is found on Grand Parade which is close to many amenities you would wish for.
Local parks, schools and shops are all conveniently situated nearby, making this an excellent family home.
The layout comprises an entrance hall with downstairs WC, family room, living room and a fitted kitchen open to dining area. On the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms and a contemporary white bathroom suite.
Outside, there are front and rear gardens and off street parking.
Early viewing is advised.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- White suite comprising: push button WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.69m (12' 0" x 8' 10")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.44m x 3.25m (17' 10" x 10' 8")
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 8.79m x 4.34m (28' 10" x 14' 3")
Range of high and low level units, bowl and a quarter stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, 4 ring electric hob and stainless steel under oven, extractor canopy over, hardwood flooring, French double glazed doors to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 2.69m (14' 5" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 2.69m (14' 3" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.62m (9' 0" x 8' 7")
Laminate wood floor. Built in robe.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: Panelled bath with shower fitting over, vanity unit with mixer tap, access to Hotpress. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Enclosed rear brick paved patio. Shrub beds. Tarmac driveway. Boiler house. PVC oil storage tank.
Front garden in lawns.
Grand Parade runs from Castlereagh Road to North Road.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »