- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-Detached Property
- Living / Dining Room with Dual Aspect
- Separate Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central heating
- Driveway Parking for Three Plus Cars
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid in Lawn
- Convenient Location Close to Dundonald Village, the Ulster Hospital, Dundonald Leisure Complex and Ice Rink and an Excellent Choice of Primary and Secondary Schools
- Ideal for a Range of Purchasers
Additional InformationThis is a Semi- Detached property in a popular residential location, with excellent local amenities in Dundonald Village, whilst also being within commuting distance of Belfast City Centre.
On the ground floor the property consists of a living / dining room with dual aspect and a separate kitchen with a range of built in units. On the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms, master with built in soliding robes and a family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed low maintenance garden to the rear and ample driveway parking to the front and side.
Early viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate all this home has to offer in terms of location, site and accommodation.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood and bevelled glazed front door with glazed side light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage under stairs with electrics.
- 5.3m x 3.8m (17' 5" x 12' 6")
With outlook to front. Stone fireplace with stone hearth and inset open fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.1m x 3.4m (10' 2" x 11' 2")
uPVC and double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- 3.4m x 2.7m (11' 2" x 8' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor. Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surface. uPVC sink and drainer with mixer taps. Outlook to rear garden. Integrated Indesit oven. Casual dining breakfast bar. Space for fridge freezer. Hardwood and glazed access door to rear garden.
- With access to roofspace. Hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- Laminate wood effect floor. Cream suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps. Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone handle shower attached.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.7m x 3.4m (12' 2" x 11' 2")
With sliding mirrored robes with shelving and rails.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.1m x 2.7m (13' 5" x 8' 10")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 3.1m (10' 2" x 10' 2")
With Velux window.
- Front driveway leading to enclosed private parking with ample space for multiple cars, oil tank, rear garden laid in lawns with mature planting.
Travelling out of Dundonald village along the Upper Newtownards Road turn left at the traffic lights into Dunlady Road. Turn left into the second Dunlady Manor and No 136 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »