This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Located on a visually prominent corner site at the junction of St. Ives Gardens with Stranmillis Road in the Stranmillis village area.
- Stranmillis village has a good quality housing stock and is popular with students, post graduates and young professionals. It benefits from its proximity to Queens University, Belfast City Hospital, the Lyric Theatre, Queens PEC and Stranmillis College.
- The Stranmillis Road has a number of retail shops, restaurants, coffee shops and a Public House. Neighbouring occupiers include Centra, Winemark, Clements, the Welcome Restaurant, Pharmacy Plus, Subway, Gotto Sports and Craftsman Cleaners.
Ground Floor c. 77.6 sq m (835 sq ft)
First Floor c. 62.3 sq m (670 sq ft)
Rateable Value £16,600
Rate in £ 2017/18 = 0.5928
Rates payable 17/18 = approx. £9,840
For further details contact Barney Goan
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »