- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Excellent Farm With Farm House, Orchards And Farm Buildings
Located In The Heart Of Orchard County
With Approx 31.3 Acres Of Orchards
Located Between Portadown And Loughgall
Approx 31.35 acres
Planted in well kept orchards
Farmyard with substantial buildings
Wide range of eating apples and bramleys
Convenient to M1 Motorway
Can be sold in several parts
We have been instructed to offer for sale this apple farm, which comprises a farm house together with a farm yard across the road from the house. The farm yard is dedicated mainly to apple storage, with large sheds and five gas stores.
There is approx 31.3 acres of agricultural land attached to the property, it is in orchard, and comprises well kept apple trees, of which most of them are eating apples, and a few pear trees as well.
- Entrance hall
- 7' 2" x 5' 4" (2.18m x 1.63m) PVC front door, laminate floor
- 11' 9" x 13' 6" (3.58m x 4.11m) Tiled fireplace, laminate floor
- 10' 1" x 7' 7" (3.07m x 2.31m) Modern bathroom with white suite comprising panelled bath with hand held shower and electric shower, wash hand basin, w.c., with vanity unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor. Hot press
- Family room
- 12' x 11' 5" (3.66m x 3.48m) Oak fireplace with cast iron inset, laminate floor, storage cupboard
- 16' x 10' 2" (4.88m x 3.10m) High gloss white kitchen with high and low level units, Creda gas/electric range, extractor fan, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor, dining area
- Sun room
- 11' 5" x 8' 2" (3.48m x 2.49m) Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 8" x 12' 4" (3.86m x 3.76m) Built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2
- 16' 2" x 13' 1" (4.93m x 3.99m) Built in unit comprising wardrobes and cupboards
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 8" x 9' 8" (3.56m x 2.95m) Built in unit comprising wardrobes and drawers, laminate floor
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature trees
Gates at rear to enclosed courtyard with concrete yard and parking area and three sheds
- Farm yard
- Gates at front, concrete yard
Shed with 3 apple gas stores
Store with 2 gas stores
There are solar panels on the farmhouse and the farm buildings that currently generate £4,000 per annum. The orchards lie on both sides of the Redlion Road, at the rear of number 131 and behind the farmyard.
- 33' 8" x 10' (10.26m x 3.05m)
- 17' 4" x 17' 3" (5.28m x 5.26m)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »