- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Fabulous Integrated Kitchen
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Secure Car Parking to Rear
- Hard Landscaped Gardens
- Highest Presentation
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationLuxuriously Appointed Town House Holding A Unique Site With Secure Off Street Car Parking
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a stunning home extensively modernised and beautifully presented by the present owners. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge with feature marble fireplace, stunning integrated kitchen incorporating high level oven and ceramic hob, dishwasher, washing machine with dining area and lobby off and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers built-in mirrored slide robes, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate floor coverings and has been presented to the highest standard throughout.
Hard landscaped gardens front and rear with off street secure car parking and the most convenient location makes this a home not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Bevelled glass vestibule door, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 4.25 x 3.80
- Attractive marble fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.96 x 4.16
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, partly tiled walls, breakfast bar, wood laminate floor, pvc panelled ceiling.
- Rear Lobby
- Built-in storage cupboard, wood laminate floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, airing cupboard.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, pvc panelled walls, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 2.77 x 4.11
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.31 x 2.93
- Built-in robe, concealed gas boiler, extensive range of built-in slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.54 x 2.45
- Range of built-in slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Hard landscaped gardens front and rear in patio and flowerbeds, and stone chip, driveway, secure car parking, gated, outside light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »