135 Kings Road,
Belfast, BT5 7EF
4 Bed Semi-detached House
Asking price £185,000
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (East Belfast)
Asking price £185,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Attractive Semi-Detached Villa
- Four Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Family Room
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Sun Room
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden Enjoying Afternoon Sunshine
- Convenient To Belfast City Centre, The Outer Ring & Belfast City Airport
- Close To Leading Primary & Post Primary Schools
The spacious accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, family room, fitted kitchen with dining area on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are four well-proportioned bedrooms, and bathroom. Outside, there is ample off street parking to the front leading to a garden to the rear enjoying afternoon sunshine.
Within a short distance to a wealth of local shops, cafes and restaurants in Ballyhackamore and Belmont, leading local primary and post primary schools are also within easy reach. Excellent public transport links, Belfast City Centre and the Outer Ring are easily accessible.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.15m x 4.09m (20' 2" x 13' 5")
Cast iron fireplace with open fire. Laminate wooden floor. Open arch to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.99m x 2.36m (13' 1" x 7' 9")
Laminate wooden floor. Open arch to:
- 5.79m x 2.29m (19' 0" x 7' 6")
Full range of high and low level units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. 4 ring ceramic hob with oven underneath and stainless steel extractor canopy over. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Under stairs storage.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.13m x 2.64m (16' 10" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 2.34m (11' 5" x 7' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.62m x 2.51m (8' 7" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 3.m (10' 0" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 3.m (11' 0" x 9' 10")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with instant heat electric shower.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Ample off-street parking to the front. Garden to rear enjoying afternoon sunshine.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing