This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid terrace property
- Two bedroom
- Spacious lounge/dining
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- White bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Large enclosed garden in lawn
- Parking space to front
An excellent easy to maintain mid terrace property with two bedrooms, through lounge/dining, extensive kitchen with modern units and appliances, white bathroom and oil fired central heating locating beside Charley Memorial Primary School in the small village of Drumbeg which runs between Belfast and Lisburn with rural surroundings. The property has been recently redecorated to offer attractive, great value accommodation with large enclosed garden in lawn and parking space to front. Also includes double glazed windows.Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »