- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secure Parking Accessed Through Automated Gates
- Currently Let With An Annual Rental Income Of £7,200
- Current Lease Expires October 2019
Additional InformationLocated close to the Ormeau Road in Belfast, Sunnyside Street is situated within easy commuting distance of Belfast City Centre and only a few minutes walk from Queen's University.
This spacious apartment offers generous accommodation throughout, with two double bedrooms, a spacious living area, and a separate fitted kitchen with a casual dining area. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and secure parking access through electric gates.
An ideal investment opportunity, the property is current let generating a rental income of £7,200. Current lease expires October 2019.
Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing.
- Entrance steps to first floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance door leading to entrance hall with wood laminate floor. Good sized cloakroom.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.12m (15' 8" x 10' 3")
Cast iron feature fireplace.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.64m x 4.44m (18' 6" x 14' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Integrated appliances. 4 ring gas hob. Electric oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 2.77m (12' 1" x 9' 1")
Wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.1m (11' 1" x 10' 2")
Wood laminate floor. Built-in wardrobes.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with instant heat electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Bidet. Tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- EXTERNAL AREA:
- Residents parking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »