- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently renovated 3 bedroom semi-detached property located on the popular Station Road Greenisland, close to well regarded primary school, local shops & rail links.
- Renovations carried out in 2015 include:- re-roofed, rewired, new combo gas heating, kitchen, new bathroom, amended rear extension.
- Lounge with bay window & fireplace.
- Modern kitchen dining with gloss white unit's & contrasting work surfaces with Bosch oven.
- 2nd reception room, ideal as a snug or dining room.
- Modern family bathroom with sanitary ware.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with original fireplaces.
- Generous gardens to front & rear with mature planting & gravel driveway.
- South west facing garden.
- Chain free.
Station Road, Carrickfergus
- Solid wood entrance door with stained glass side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Recessed spot lights, cornicing, under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE: 9' 10'' x 9' 9'' (2.99m x 2.97m)
- Original red brick open fireplace, cornicing.
- KITCHEN/DINING: 15' 3'' x 10' 7'' (4.64m x 3.22m)
- Gloss white high & low level units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit & drainer, ceramic hob, built in oven, stainless steel extractor, plumbed for washing machine, electric & aerial point, recessed spot lights, laminate wood floor, archway into:-
- SNUG/DINING: 11' 10'' x 7' 10'' (3.60m x 2.39m)
- Double doors to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING :
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1: 10' 9'' x 9' 6'' (3.27m x 2.89m)
- Original fireplace.
- BEDROOM 2: 10' 8'' x 9' 7'' (3.25m x 2.92m)
- Original fireplace.
- BEDROOM 3/HOME OFFICE: 6' 4'' x 6' 2'' (1.93m x 1.88m)
- BATHROOM: 5' 9'' x 5' 8'' (1.75m x 1.73m)
- White suite with low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer, panelled bath with chrome mixer & shower attachment, pvc clad ceiling, tiled floor, part tiled walls, roof space access.
- Front garden laid in lawn, mature planting, gravel planting. Fully enclosed, private rear garden laid in lawn, mature hedging.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »