- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Period Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- 17' Kitchen/Diner
- Annex Accommodation
- Gas Fired Heating
- Detached Garage
- Mature Gardens
Additional InformationPeriod detached property with annex accommodation
Main house -four bedrooms and two generous receptions
17' x 13' kitchen/diner with Oak Shaker units
Bathroom, separate Wc, Downstairs Wc & utility room
Gas fired heating system and Mostly uPVC double glazed
Attic with permanent staircase providing two further rooms
Annex comprises kitchen/lounge, sun room, bedroom and en-suite
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Double doors, tiled flooring, glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Radiator, feature Oak panelling, doors to:
- DRAWING ROOM 8.48m x 4.09m (27'10" x 13'5")
- Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double doors to rear garden, fireplace with tiled hearth, stone surround and wooden mantle, radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM 5.13m x 4.09m (16'10" x 13'5")
- Double glazed bay window to front aspect, fireplace with pine surround, tiled hearth, cast iron and tiled inset, radiator, laminate wood flooring.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Window to rear aspect, low flush Wc, wash hand basin.
- KITCHEN 5.31m x 4.06m (17'5" x 13'4")
- Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed double doors to rear garden, range of Oak Shaker style high and low level units with roll edge worktops, glass display cabinet, Belfast sink with mixer tap over, granite drainer, radiator, tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Double glazed window to front aspect, plumbed for washing machine, range of wall units, radiator, door to annex.
- STAIRS AND LANDING
- Feature leaded lite window to rear aspect, feature Oak panelling, doors to:
- BEDROOM ONE 4.09m x 3.94m (13'5" x 12'11")
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, door to en-suite
- Double glazed window to front aspect, pedestal sink and shower cubicle with electric shower over, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM TWO 4.22m x 4.06m (13'10" x 13'4")
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
- BEDROOM THREE 4.09m x 3.45m (13'5" x 11'4")
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
- BEDROOM FOUR 4.09m x 2.41m (13'5" x 7'11")
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate wood flooring.
- Double glazed window to side aspect, white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, airing cupboard.
- SEPARATE WC
- Double glazed window to side aspect, low flush Wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
- LOFT ROOM ONE 3.71m x 3.25m (12'2" x 10'8")
- Velux window to rear aspect.
- LOFT ROOM TWO 3.81m x 2.26m (12'6" x 7'5")
- Velux window to rear aspect.
- KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM 3.86m x 4.42m red to 9'3" (0.10m x 0.10m red to 2.82m)
- Double glazed window to side aspect, range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, built-in oven and ceramic hob with extractor fan over, radiator, laminate wood flooring, French doors to Sun room.
- LIVING ROOM
- SUN ROOM 2.67m x 2.29m (8'9" x 7'6")
- Double glazed windows, radiator, laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM 3.38m x 2.77m (11'1" x 9'1")
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted mirrored sliderobes, radiator, laminate wood flooring, door to en-suite.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and shower cubicle with electric shower over.
- GARAGE 4.85m x 3.00m (15'11" x 9'10")
- Up and over door.
- GARDENS AND GROUNDS
- At the rear there is a garden laid to lawn with raised timber deck and bordered by mature trees and hedging. At the front a garden in lawn and gravel driveway.
- FRONT GARDEN
- FLOOR PLAN
- FLOOR PLAN
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »