- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious detached bungalow
- 2 bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen/dining area
- Large lounge with bay window
- Oil fired central heating system
- Prime location on edge of Broughshane village
- Freshly stoned yard to front, side and rear
- Site bounded by wooden fencing and mature hedging
- Some modernisation required
- Personal inspection comes highly recommended
Additional InformationLocated at the edge of the award winning village of Broughshane, this attractive detached bungalow offers prime location coupled with spacious and flexible accomodation. With large lounge and open plan kitchen/dining area, private low maintenance site and generous parking to front, side and rear, Homes Independent recommend early viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With laminated wooden flooring.
- 5.61m x 3.84m (18' 5" x 12' 7")
With bay window. Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, hearth and mahogany surround. Laminated wooden flooring.
- 4.47m x 3.63m (14' 8" x 11' 11")
With range of fitted wooden eye and low level units, 1 1/4 stainless steel sink unit, under pelmet lighting, 4 ring electric hob. Space for 'Rangemaster' stove, extractor fan over. Integrated electric oven. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.67m (12' 5" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 2.77m (12' 6" x 9' 1")
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With tiled floor and PVC door to rear. Shelved storage cupboard.
- 2.84m x 1.8m (9' 4" x 5' 11")
With 3 piece suite comprising LFWC, panelled bath with shower over. Fully tiled walls. Hotpress.
- Pebbled stone to front, side and rear bounded by wooden fencing and mature hedging. Generous off street parking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »