This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Study Room
- White Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Substantial Tarmac Driveway
- Garden In Lawn To Front & Rear
- Large Garden In Lawn To Side
- Patio Area To Rear
Additional InformationYou could buy this outstanding residence through Co-Ownership for just £266.85 a month. T: 90 30 90 30 & speak to Mark, our fully qualified FSA mortgage adviser… We do not charge for our mortgage advice!
Situated within a highly sought after residential location, this semi detached property is sure to appeal to many with its spacious living accommodation, ideal location and competitive price.
Internally benefiting from a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen/dining area, two good size bedrooms, study room and white shower room.
Additional benefits include oil central heating, double glazed windows, substantial tarmac driveway to front and large garden in lawn to side.
Due to its excellent accommodation and convenience to many local amenities, this is a home that will undoubtedly be high in demand. Early viewing would therefore be essential to avoid disappointment.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £99.950. Mortgage amount £49.975 monthly payment of £162.74 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £49.975 monthly payment £104.11 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually. Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial: IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LOUNGE: 12' 0" x 11' 0" (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Feature fireplace, patio doors to rear
- KITCHEN/DINING:16' 0" x 11' 0" (4.88m x 3.35m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic flooring
- BEDROOM (1):11' 1" x 8' 11" (3.38m x 2.72m)
- Built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM (2):12' 0" x 9' 0" (3.66m x 2.74m)
- STUDY ROOM:5' 11" x 6' 0" (1.8m x 1.83m)
- Built in wardrobe
- SHOWER ROOM:5' 1" x 6' 1" (1.55m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, low flush W/C, wash hand basin in vanity unit, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic flooring, PVC ceiling
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up & over door
- Front: garden in lawn, substantial tarmac driveway Side: large garden in lawn Rear: garden in lawn, patio area
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
58th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views