134 - 136 Rashee Road,
Ballyclare, BT39 9HT
3 Bed Detached Bungalow
Offers over £99,950
Contact the Agent
Colin Graham Residential
Offers over £99,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Detached Bungalow
- Adjoining Commercial Premises
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Lounge; Kitchen With Informal Dining Area
- Bathroom; Shower Room
- Oil Heating; Part Double Glazing
- Planning Consent For Hot Food Outlet
- Large Detached Garage; External WC
- Enclosed Yard / Garden Areas
- Convenient Location
Well presented, three bedroom, detached bungalow with large detached garage and adjoining commercial premises (currently benefiting from planning consent for a hot food outlet), conveniently located on the Rashee Road, Ballyclare, within walking distance of schools, shops and amenities of the town. The property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen with informal dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms, shower room, and bathroom with three piece suite. The adjoining commercial premises comprises shop front with preparation area and large store room to rear. Externally the property enjoys front garden finished mainly in lawn, large detached garage, external WC, enclosed rear yard accessed via bungalow, commercial premises and detached garage, and separate enclosed yard/garden accessed via garage. Other attributes include oil fired central heating, part double glazing and convenient location. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood, glazed front door with glazed fan light over. Tiled floor. Wood panelled walls and ceiling. Open into:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor covering. Access to roof space.
- LOUNGE 3.40m x 3.34m (11'1" x 10'11")
- Open fire in tiled fireplace with timber mantle. PVC double glazed picture window to front elevation.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.66m x 3.15m (18'6" x 10'4")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surface. Composite 1.5 bowl sink unit with draining bay. Integrated hob and oven. Space for under counter fridge and separate freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Matching breakfast bar area. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor. Access into shower room and utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.10m x 2.82m (10'2" x 9'3")
- Range of fitted low level storage units and work bench area. Stainless steel sink unit with dual draining bays. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Hardwood glazed door leading to enclosed rear yard.
- BEDROOM 1 4.15m x 3.62m into bay (13'7" x 11'10" into bay)
- Bow bay window to front elevation. Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 2 3.40m x 3.19m (11'1" x 10'5")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Access to hot press.
- BEDROOM 3 3.39m x 3.17m (11'1" x 10'4")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Tiled shower enclosure with electric shower unit. Tiled floor. Access into:
- White three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Part wood panelling/part tiled walls.
- ADJOINING COMMERCIAL PREMISES
- Power operated roller shutter door.
- SHOP FRONT AND PREPERATION AREA 10.41m x 4.26m (34'1" x 13'11")
- Aluminium framed, double glazed, front entrance door with matching double glazed picture window. Tiled floor. Industrial stainless steel extractor unit. Panelled ceiling. Fluorescent strip lighting. Range of power points. Single phase consumer unit. Open access into:
- LARGE STORE ROOM 5.27m x 3.43m (17'3" x 11'3")
- Light and power. Hardwood door leading to enclosed rear yard.
- Front garden finished mainly in lawn.
Enclosed rear yard accessed via bungalow, commercial premises and detached garage.
Separate enclosed yard/garden accessed via garage.
PVC oil storage tank.
Oil fired central heating boiler (housed).
- EXTERNAL WC
- Two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and WC.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE 9.80m x 6.30m (32'1" x 20'8")
- Sliding double doors accessed off Erskine Park and separate service doors to enclosed yard areas. Light and power.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing