This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Charming chalet style bungalow
- Four double bedrooms (Master with en suite)
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Feature brick fireplace in living room
- Double glazed windows
- Reclaimed Bangor blue slates on roof
- Situated on a private site
- Approx. 3600 Sq.ft of living accommodation
133C Markethill Road, Portadown
A most attractive chalet bungalow nestled on a spacious, private site with a semi rural setting off the Markethill Road, Portadown. Built in 2008 the property extends to approx. 3600 sq.ft. of flexible living accommodation with an authentic charm. This property is sure to catch the attention of many potential purchasers, early viewing is a must!
A most charming chalet bungalow nestled on a spacious, private site with a semi rural setting on Marketthill Road, Portadown. Built in 2008 the property extends to approx. 3600 sq.ft. offering flexible living accommodation with an authentic charm.
- Entrance hall 28' 5'' x 26' 1'' (8.65m x 7.94m)
- Via wooden front door with glazed side panels, tiled flooring, double panel radiator, single panel radiator, staircase to first floor and cloakroom (6'6 x 4'9).
- Living Room 19' 2'' x 18' 3'' (5.84m x 5.56m)
- Feature brick fireplace with wooden beam feature, wood burning stove and slate hearth. Oak wooden flooring, double and single panel radiators.
- Kitchen 34' 11'' x 19' 3'' (10.63m x 5.86m)
- Open plan family and kitchen area with excellent range of fitted wall and base units with granite work surfaces and double Belfast sink, integrated dishwasher, space for 'Aga' range, breakfast bar area, glazed display cabinets and recessed spotlighting. American style fridge/freezer, tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- rear hall 6' 11'' x 4' 10'' (2.11m x 1.47m)
- Tiled flooring, single panel radiator and glazed wooden half farm house door to rear garden.
- Utility room 7' 1'' x 5' 7'' (2.16m x 1.70m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier.
- WC 6' 4'' x 5' 9'' (1.93m x 1.75m)
- Comprising WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator. Access to hot press (6'6 x 5')
- Bedroom Four/Family Room 14' 3'' x 11' 1'' (4.34m x 3.38m)
- Double panel radiator.
- Family Bathroom 14' 2'' x 10' 5'' (4.31m x 3.17m)
- Luxury four piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, free standing bath and corner shower enclosure. Tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- Master bedroom 15' 0'' x 14' 2'' (4.57m x 4.31m)
- Rear aspect, walk in wardrobe and access to:
- En-suite 7' 7'' x 3' 9'' (2.31m x 1.14m)
- Comprising WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit and shower enclosure. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom Two 14' 8'' x 14' 3'' (4.47m x 4.34m)
- Front aspect, double panel radiator.
- Open gallery landing 19' 6'' x 16' 3'' (5.94m x 4.95m)
- Open landing area overlooking main hallway with Access to eaves affording storage and double panel radiator.
- Bedroom Three 22' 2'' x 16' 3'' (6.75m x 4.95m)
- Side aspect, two double panel radiators and fireplace (decorative).
- Dressing Room 11' 8'' x 8' 2'' (3.55m x 2.49m)
- Double panel radiator and fitted with shelving and clothing rails.
- Study 11' 11'' x 5' 2'' (3.63m x 1.57m)
- Double panel radiator. (Currently used as storage room)
- Bathroom 19' 4'' x 10' 11'' (5.89m x 3.32m)
- Three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, WC and free standing bath.
- Garage 22' 7'' x 10' 7'' (6.88m x 3.22m)
- Via double doors, power, light and side door access.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views