- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedroom 2 Reception Mid Terrace House
- Economy 7 Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Easy Maintained Garden To Rear With Access
- Excellent Order Throughout
- Ideal For First Time Buyer or Investor
- EPC Rating E48
- This excellent 3 bedroom 2 Reception terraced house has been maintained and extended to a very high standard throughout. Located within short ditance to Coleraine Town Centre, Bus/Train Station, Schools and all other local amenities. This property is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers and only upon internal viewing will you appreciate what this house has to offer.
- Entrance Porch
- With tiled floor, coved ceilng, open archway leading to:
- With tiled floor, wood strip ceiling, dado rail, under stairs storage, points for wall lights.
- Lounge 4.01m x 3.51m (13'2 x 11'6)
- Feature wooden surround fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, feature electric fire, TV shelf, points for wall lights, coved ceiling, centre rose, glass panelled door.
- Dining Room / Family Room 3.53m x 3.15m (11'7 x 10'4)
- With wood strip ceiling, points for wall lights, open archway leading to:
- Dining Area 2.16m x 1.85m (7'1 x 6'1)
- With eye and low level units, glass display cabinets, wine rack, archway into:
- Kitchen 3.99m x 1.91m (13'1 x 6'3)
- Fully fitted with eye and low level units, feature pelmet, glass display cabinet, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, space for electric hob/oven, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- First Floor Landing
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.53m x 3.51m (11'7 x 11'6)
- To widest points. Built in storage, coved ceiling, centre rose.
- Bedroom 2 3.51m x 2.97m (11'6 x 9'9)
- Built in storage, coved ceiling, centre rose.
- Bedroom 3 2.62m x 2.54m (8'7 x 8'4)
- To widest points. Coved ceiling, centre rose.
- Shower Room
- With suite comprising fully tiled walk in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, tiled walls and floor, wood strip ceiling.
- Gravelled area to front enclosed by wall. Gravelled and concrete area to rear with access.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »