This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Stunning individually designed family home set within a mature private site in the renowned Warren Road
- Extending to over 4,650 Sq Ft
- Bright spacious accommodation throughout
- Triple height ceiling to the entrance hall with extensive windows
- Contemporary custom made brushed stainless steel, glass and oak open tread staircase
- Drawing room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the gardens, 11 Ft ceilings throughout
- Handmade walnut kitchen with feature range opening to casual dining and sitting area
- Family room with open fireplace and built-in TV unit
- Games room/gym open to L shaped conservatory with space for both seating and hot tub
- Five bedrooms, three with luxury ensuite shower room, master with walk-in dressing room
- Additional shower room and extensive luxury bathroom
- ALSO OF INTEREST:
- Solid oak doors, architraves and skirtings throughout
- Oak effect pine double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Under floor heating to the ground floor
- Alarm system
- Long privately owned tarmac driveway with feature lighting to electric gates
- Oak effect PVC facia and soffits
- Exceptional standard of finish throughout
- South facing rear garden with extensive decking area leading to lawns, additional evening patio laid in Tegular paving
- Mature private gardens surrounding the house
- Tarmac driveway with parking for up to five cars
- Integral double garage
Additional InformationThe Agents' Perspective:
"A beautiful bespoke family home set well back from the Warren Road on a mature elevated private site. Extending to c.4,650 Sqft it has an abundance of bright modern accommodation which can be adapted to suit family needs. The standard of finish throughout the house is second to none and is a true credit to the current owners.
Its location is ideal for those who enjoy walks along the shore to that of being semi-rural but having Donaghadee and Bangor Towns only 5 minutes away.
An internal viewing is recommend to fully appreciate the space, finish and setting"
- Open covered entrance porch, solid oak door with side lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, double glazed oak door to:
- TRIPLE HEIGHT ENTRANCE HALL:
- Triple height ceiling with six double glazed windows offering natural light, ceramic tiled floor, light display shelves, low voltage lighting, two open tread contemporary staircases with oak treads, glass panels, brushed stainless steel handrails to drawing room and main first floor, low voltage lighting, large cloakroom, store cupboard, wall lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.94m x 4.65m (29' 4" x 15' 3")
Floor to ceiling windows, 11ft 7inches ceiling height, low voltage lighting, wall mounted contemporary fireplace for ornamental purposes only, low voltage lighting, 5 amp lights, prewired for speaker system, wall mounted area for TV.
- LUXURY KITCHEN OPEN TO CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 10.39m x 5.21m (34' 1" x 17' 1")
Including utility room. Handcrafted walnut kitchen in a Shaker style, granite worktop with matching splash back. Double inset sink unit with double drainers, mixer tap, under unit lighting, display cabinets, Britannia stainless steel range with double oven five ring ceramic hob, stainless steel splash back and stainless steel extractor over, integrated Neff dishwasher, wine fridge, space for American fridge freezer, Neff integrated microwave oven. Casual sitting area with built-in desk unit and cabinets with granite worktops, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, glazed door to hallway and French doors to decking area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level cream high gloss cabinets, walnut effect worktops with stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and freezer, ceramic tiled floor, service door to rear, access to garage.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.81m x 3.58m (22' 4" x 11' 9")
Feature fireplace with open fire and granite, hearth. Built-in TV unit, shelving and low voltage lighting, speaker system, dropped ceiling with low voltage lighting.
- GAMES ROOM:
- 6.38m x 5.99m (20' 11" x 19' 8")
Laminate flooring. Purpose built-in DJ both, low voltage lighting, sound system with ceiling speakers, double glazed doors to:
- L SHAPED CONSERVATORY:
- 6.4m x 6.32m (21' 0" x 20' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor, TAP, French doors to decking area. Space for hot tub.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Low flush wc, wash hand basin with open shelving and cabinets below, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor with stone detailing.
- Minstrel gallery, wall lighting, walk-in hotpress with insulated hot water cylinder and shelving plus luggage room.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.91m x 4.39m (22' 8" x 14' 5")
Low voltage lighting.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 2.64m (13' 2" x 8' 8")
Laminate flooring. Open hanging, shelving and drawers with shoe racks. Access to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 5.03m x 2.44m (16' 6" x 8' 0")
Luxury suite comprising his and hers inset sink unit with mixer tap and cabinets below, fully size wall mounted mirror, low flush wc, bidet, double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled over drencher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, heated towel rail.
- GUEST ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.76m (14' 5" x 12' 4")
Plus extensive range of built-in wardrobes. Storage in the eaves.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.77m x 2.03m (9' 1" x 6' 8")
Shower unit with thermostatically controlled over drencher, low flush wc, inset wash hand basin with mixer, tiled splash back and cabinets, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.46m x 3.51m (17' 11" x 11' 6")
Including extensive range of built-in wardrobes and drawer units, low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.77m x 2.03m (9' 1" x 6' 8")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower over drencher, inset sink unit with mixer tap, under unit storage and open shelving, low flush wc, heated towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, wall lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.9m x 3.61m (16' 1" x 11' 10")
Double glazed velux window.Storage in the eaves.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.24m x 3.58m (13' 11" x 11' 9")
Double glazed velux window.
- STUNNING BATHROOM:
- 7.98m x 1.96m (26' 2" x 6' 5")
Stunning inset oval bath with steps leading to tiled surround, swan neck tap and mixer, modern rice bowl sink with mixer Cherry wood effect unit with cabinets below and open shelving, low flush wc, bidet, walk through shower unit with drying area, thermostatically controlled over drencher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls,heated towel rail, low voltage lighting.
- Long tarmac driveway leading to cast iron electric gates, tarmac parking area for up to 5 cars.
- Mixture of raised and low flowerbeds. Large private south facing decking area with inset lighting, Tegular patio area and path. Gardens laid in lawns with mature borders.
- Outside lighting. Three outside water tap. Outside store.
- 7.14m x 5.56m (23' 5" x 18' 3")
Electric insulated up and over door. Worchester gas boiler. Light and power. Access to rear.
Travelling out of Donaghadee Town Centre along the coastal path continue on Warren Road for approximately 1.3 miles turn into the layby and No 132B will be on your left.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »