- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Most Impressive Detached Bungalow in circa 1.1 acres
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Entertainment Sized Kitchen / Living / Dining
- Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with ensuite shower room
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Superb Floored Roofspace which be converted to further bedroom accommodation (subject to planning)
- Double Glazed Windows / Oil Heating
- Beam Vacuum System
- Formal Gardens / 3 Stables / 2 Paddocks
- Superb location with views over the surrounding countryside
Additional InformationThis well appointed detached bungalow enjoys a superb level site in circa 1.1acres of gardens in lawns which provide the ideal picturesque and tranquil setting for a property of this quality and also for those with an equestrian interest to include two paddocks and three stables.
Built to the most exacting specification the property is also very well presented and of particular note would be the entertainment sized kitchen / living /dining and four well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room. The property also benefits from a superb floored roofspace which could be converted into further bedroom and bathroom accommodation (subject to planning).
Mountstewart Road is one of the premier addresses on the Ards Peninsula, ten minutes drive from both Newtownards and Bangor and with all the historic and natural scenery of the peninsula and its coastline on the doorstep.
Properties in this area are in demand so early viewing is highly recommended.
- Oak uPVC front door leading to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks cupboard.
- 10.06m x 3.53m (33' 0" x 11' 7")
Access to roofspace - could easily be converted into further accommodation and bathroom accommodation (subject to necessary building consents).
- 5.72m x 3.84m (18' 9" x 12' 7")
Brick fireplace with open fire.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING:
- 9.22m x 5.72m (30' 3" x 18' 9")
Antique brick fireplace with multi-fuel stove and beamed ceiling.
Solid distressed oak kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, space for Range cooker, extractor fan and canopy, space for fridge freezer, vaulted ceiling. Double doors to exterior.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for freezer.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.76m (15' 2" x 12' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.18m (11' 7" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 3.28m (11' 3" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.45m x 3.28m (11' 4" x 10' 9")
- 3.53m x 2.24m (11' 7" x 7' 4")
- White bathroom suite comprising free standing bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit with rain shower head, Swiss porcelain tiled flooring and walls, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Level gardens in lawns, several patio areas (to include decked patio) for summer entertaining; outside lighting, hay shed, outside shed.
- Two paddocks, dry turn out area, 3 stables, tack room.
Heading to Carrowdore at end of Ballyblack Road East, turn right onto Manse Road. At end of Manse Road turn right onto Mountstewart Road. No 132a is on the right hand side. The laneway is a shared laneway and is accessed at no 122, continue along gravel lane and turn left into 132a.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »