132 Main Street, Greyabbey BT22 2NG
3 Bed Terrace House For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid terrace house
- CHAIN FREE
- Spacious lounge
- Three first floor bedrooms
- First floor bathroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Easily managed garden area to the rear
Additional InformationThis mid terrace home is found in on the Main Street of this historic village and all its amenities are within walking distance.
The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge and kitchen on the ground floor and on the first floor you have three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is double glazed and has oil heating.
With a yard area to the rear we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 7.14m x 3.73m (23' 5" x 12' 3")
Solid marble fireplace and hearth. Understair storage. Natural wooden floor.
- 2.84m x 2.54m (9' 4" x 8' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 3.18m (14' 6" x 10' 5")
Built in robe. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.44m (9' 10" x 8' 0")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 2.57m (8' 7" x 8' 5")
Built in robe.
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath with telephone hand shower over. Panelled walls.
- Enclosed to rear.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »